[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
CAEN, France — Crisis-hit French giants Marseille fell to new lows Tuesday with elimination from the French Cup quarter-finals by third-tier part-timers Quevilly.

Quevilly, from the northern French region of Normandy, produced an epic performance in a game played at the home of Ligue 1 club Caen to emerge 3-2 winners after two periods of extra time and thus qualify for the semi-finals.
LOL

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
The league has decided to postpone their match against Marseille to give the latter more rest for the champions league.
yep, could only wish Serie A would do something like that ... but then again, just think of the reactions that would follow :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 01.04.2012 at 02:51 ----------

blʘndu;3594665 said:
i still say montpellier isn't strong enough to keep this up for the rest of the season although i would like it.
both teams have had up-and-down results this year - it would basically go down to which of the two teams is the less inconsistent one.

Montpellier have the edge now, though, as I doubt Marseille would put up much of a fight after they get kicked out of the CL considering their Ligue 1 season has been over for a while now.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
blʘndu;3594665 said:
i still say montpellier isn't strong enough to keep this up for the rest of the season although i would like it.
No, they definitely are a serious team and they will surely fight for the title till the end of the campaign.

For me, they have more chance of winning the whole thing than PSG and I don't say this because they presently are top. They have less pressure, have a better collective, have a well-oiled attack and their key players responds most of the time be it in opportune moment or not.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Very interesting :tup:

I've only read the first few pages, but it kind of looks like the author has a knack of overrating some of those young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)