[FRA] Ligue 1 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm looking forward to Saint Etienne and Marseille today..a classic match between two of the biggest teams in France in terms of history,fanbase and trophies.IMO both set of fans are the best in France..Everybody knows L'OM..but for the boys in green,i'd look out for Pascal Feindouno who's an extremely skillful playmaker and Bafitembi Gomis..a powerful senagalese striker.

Saint Etienne rarely ever lose to Marseille at home,but they lost to them at the end of last season,so they'll be out for revenge and to add more salt to their rivals wounds.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The return of the old school clash :touched:

Yes, as Weasley said, it is one of the classical games in Ligue 1. Saint Etienne are not the team they used to be in the eighties and nineties but to some extent l'OM are not either.

I think it will be an easy win for l'OM but this clash is like a derby so anything can happen.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The return of the old school clash :touched:

Yes, as Weasley said, it is one of the classical games in Ligue 1. Saint Etienne are not the team they used to be in the eighties and nineties but to some extent l'OM are not either.

I think it will be an easy win for l'OM but this clash is like a derby so anything can happen.
I wouldnt count on that..St Etienne shouldnt be underestimated..i expect them to win today..2-0 Gomis and Ilan the scorers..you heard it here first.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like i told you Jack,St Etienne shouldnt be underestimated.

IMO they deserved to win by a bigger margin today..Feindouno was just fantastic,MOM for me.Ilan was pretty good too.Great last gasp goal by Dernis.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
L'OM lose yet again..i dont expect them to get a CL spot for next season..and i dont think they will be able to hold on to their best players if they dont get a CL spot.Especially Nasri and Lorik Cana.

I'm looking forward to the PSG - Lyon match today..PSG lost alot of their players in the summer..and Pauleta isnt the player he used to be..They are in poor form this season..but they always give Lyon a hard game..personally i'm ditching the Valencia - Sevilla game for this one..

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
L'OM lose yet again..i dont expect them to get a CL spot for next season..and i dont think they will be able to hold on to their best players if they dont get a CL spot.Especially Nasri and Lorik Cana.

I'm looking forward to the PSG - Lyon match today..PSG lost alot of their players in the summer..and Pauleta isnt the player he used to be..They are in poor form this season..but they always give Lyon a hard game..personally i'm ditching the Valencia - Sevilla game for this one..
Whats going on with Nasri ? Everytime I tune in to watch OM its because of him and I never see him. Is he injured?

May 22, 2007
Why is Djibril Cisse hated in Marseille? Im not into Ligue 1 but I got Marseille in a random pick for teams in a PES league and was just wondering...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Because he's a bad striker..that misses the easiest of chances..he misses far too many easy chances for the Velodrome faithfuls liking

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes because Cisse is crap..Niang is good but even Adebayor would be ashamed of his finishing..Moussilou is a terrible player that has absolutely nothing to offer..average signing by L'OM.

There i summed up their strikers

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
10~11/10/07

Le Mans UC 72 - AS Saint-Etienne 3 - 2
Lille - OGC Nice 1 - 1
FC Metz - RC Lens 1 - 2
AS Monaco FC - RC Strasbourg 3 - 0
PSG - AS Nancy-Lorraine 0 - 0
FC Sochaux - AJ Auxerre 1 - 1
Valenciennes FC - SM Caen 3 - 0
Bordeaux - Stade Rennais FC 3 - 0
FC Lorient - Toulouse FC 1 - 0
O. Lyon - Marseille 1 - 2

TOPSCORERS

K. Benzema 11
D. Bellion 10
T. De Melo 8
Kim 6
R. Saifi 6
B. Kone 6
F. Piquionne
M. Niang 5
W. Rentería 5
J. Audel 5

League table

Lyon 31
Nancy 28
Bordeaux 25
Rennes 24
Le Mans 23
Valenciennes 21
Monaco 20
Nice 20
Strasbourg 19
St.Etienne 18
Lorient 18
Lille 17
PSG 16
Toulouse FC 16
Lens 15
Caen 15
Marseille 14
Auxerre 14
Sochaux 13
Metz 7

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a game L'OM and Lyon was..theres no way Nasri and Cana are staying in Marseille after this season though..they are both class players that deserve to play in the CL season after season..i think Nasri is getting the credit he deserves but i dont think Lorik Cana is..

Cana was the one that allowed ribery and Nasri to shine last season..he's a warrior a leader and a true winner...If Arsenal didnt have so much DM's i would have taken him without hesitation...i believe that he currently is the best DM in the Ligue 1.And i hope he goes to a big club soon..He was better than Seydou Keita was(i rate Keita ) and If Seydou can make it in a team like Sevilla..then i'm positive that Cana can too.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Watching Marseille's game against Monaco...L'OM are really dissapointing this season..i used to look forward to their matches in the past seasons..they were always a joy to watch..now they are so boring its unbearable...They're winning 2-0 Rodriguez and Lorik Cana

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I watched the first half then opted not to watch the second. A team like Monaco should have been finished in the first half but they couldn't transform their chances and at moments they couldn't control the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)