[FRA] Ligue 1 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
since the ligue is on so many channels now,i advise you to try to watch lorients matches and watch out for Nicolas Marin,Rafik Saifi and Vahirua..Toulouse are always a joy to watch too..the trident of Mansare,Elmander and especially Emana are always entertaining

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
since the ligue is on so many channels now,i advise you to try to watch lorients matches and watch out for Nicolas Marin,Rafik Saifi and Vahirua..Toulouse are always a joy to watch too..the trident of Mansare,Elmander and especially Emana are always entertaining
What do you think about Mathieu?I think he`s very good player and next year his contarct will expire.Roma is watching him for realy long time but price was the problem.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Mathieu is a good wingback..very good going forward..has decent pace..and a very good cross on him..he's a very underrated player imo..but i do have my reservations about his willingness to track back..he gets caught out of position to much for my liking..but i think its something that could be improved..he could work out for Juve.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mathieu is a good wingback..very good going forward..has decent pace..and a very good cross on him..he's a very underrated player imo..but i do have my reservations about his willingness to track back..he gets caught out of position to much for my liking..but i think its something that could be improved..he could work out for Juve.
I also think he would do well at Juve but with Molinaro and Chiellini we dont need him yet unless we sell Chiellini.They asked 6 then 8 milion for him but later Roma gave up because they will try to buy him next year for free.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I also think he would do well at Juve but with Molinaro and Chiellini we dont need him yet unless we sell Chiellini.They asked 6 then 8 milion for him but later Roma gave up because they will try to buy him next year for free.
I think he'll end up in Roma eventually like you said..as Juve of course dont need him..and IMO Chiellini is better anyway..hes much more solid defensively.

Something i dont like about ligue..is that their players are always looking to move ..i'm pretty sure that if teams like Toulouse,Marseille and Lens keep their core of players and try to improve the squad every year..they will be able to compete with Lyon..but as long as players like Mathieu,Seydou Keita and Frank Ribery are leaving their teams..there isnt going to be any competition for lyon

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes Chiellini is maybe better but there was some rumors about him going to Sunderland or some other team so if that happens sooner or later i would keep an eye on Mathieu.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes Chiellini is maybe better but there was some rumors about him going to Sunderland or some other team so if that happens sooner or later i would keep an eye on Mathieu.
yeah man city..lol Chiellini would have been a fool if he accepted that.:p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Worded. He scored a spectacular goal once again against Auxerre yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0pF4gu4slc

I wish he will come to Juve.
He is one of the hottest properties in the ligue 1 now..absolutely fantastic goal..its become kind of a habit for him to score those kind of goals..

PSG - Marseille tonight, should be interesting to watch.
The match i look forward to most in the ligue 1 schedule..always a heated contest between the two sides..i expect Marseille to edge it today..as long as Ziani and Nasri weave their magic in midfield.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The PSG-Marseille match was extremely dissapointing..i expected more from both teams..a dull match that ended 1-1 with L'OM's goal coming from none other than Cisse and the equalizer scored by former L'OM man Peguy Luyindula

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Toulouse are raping Marseille in Velodrome and at the same they are raping my betting coupon.
if you had a look at the first post in this page and took it seriously you wouldnt have made that bet...:D

As always Emana and Elmander are unstoppable..no french team has found out how to stop those two yet..Mansare is doing quite well but he can do better...Toulouse are missing their two fullbacks,Mathieu and Ebondo,but Ilunga and Fofana are doing very well against L'OM's wingers..Toulouse are very dangerous on counter attacks..and they will be more dangerous when Gignac is introduced...no way back in the game for Marseille IMO...but Ziani should come in to add a bit of spark to a very uncreative midfield.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually I have seen you mention Toulouse forward line and I thought twice about this game. I actually remembered your post but then again I thought that l'OM at the Velodrome can't go wrong.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Actually I have seen you mention Toulouse forward line and I thought twice about this game. I actually remembered your post but then again I thought that l'OM at the Velodrome can't go wrong.
ya actually normally they dont...but they've been terrible till now this season anyway,

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Caen play Toulouse on Sunday..a match i want to watch..a lot of talent on both sides..Caen have an extremely talented player in Yoann Goufran..i'm hoping to see what he does against one of ligue's top fullbacks..Jeremy Mathieu.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lyon today beat Lens 3-0..Lens are having their worst season in ages..its evident that they miss Seydou Keita..he was everything for them..Though they do have some quality players..i thought they would be over him..Aruna,Demont and Monterrubio are talented players..with newcomers Akale and Sable..they have one of the strongest teams in ligue.
Great goal by Benzema the third one..absolute class..conteder for goal of the season..this kid is special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)