Forza Juve in Asia!- a MUST READ! (1 Viewer)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
keep up the good work sally make it happend!!lets show the existing supporters club that we're better tham 'em..well we can be the best in Malaysia!!and for the rest of u guys its great to get to know everyone of u!!

FORZA JUVE FORZA AZZURRI!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
My wife's family is from Thailand. She went last year to visit, and told me that there are many Juve fans all over Thailand. They get to see all of Juve's games over there.

Nyos

Feb 1, 2004
I'm in South East but it's impossible Juve go to ndonesia. Hopefully my parents will allow me to see Juve. PLEASEEEEEEEE.........

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nyos ] ++
I'm in South East but it's impossible Juve go to ndonesia. Hopefully my parents will allow me to see Juve. PLEASEEEEEEEE.........
keep on hoping with me cos ur not the only one who wants to see Juve

tikus

Oct 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++

erm....Leeds Utd??:D:cool:

most EPL viewer is Chinese and Chinese in Malaysia = Mantesticle United, Arsenal or LiverFool......they only support the popular team....so hopeless...:down:
yups...most of m'sian chinese supporting red-coloured-jersey club

they not supporting the club actually..most of them supporting manshit..because..beckham was a manshit player..then,cristiano ronaldo's fancy moves...they supporting loserfool because of michael owen..

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    ah but we (the juventinos in malaysia) prefers the skills of alessandro del piero, the stupidity of montero and the mop-blonde hair of nedved :cheesy:

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
    its nice to have our own clubhouse in malaysia where we can gather and see all the match!!thats something in the near future i guess!!i'm counting on u sally!!something to be proud of and one of a kind in malysia the only italian serie a supporters club!!coz i dont think milan is already exist here!!

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    Juve coming to SE Asia? Great!!

I say all malaysians here on this site should band together to make sure Juve come to MALAYSIA... Let's bombard the club with emails and petitions... Man, I've had it with all those EPL teams coming here... Finally a team of quality and class...

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
    What about India ? the vast untapped market of a billion people.... the second most populated country in the world where people have forgotten Serie A , what about that ???????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)