Forza Juve in Asia!- a MUST READ! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
psst

Universities = off topic :D
Actually, universities/academies are a very important part of the topic :p

Okay dude, sorry about that...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i guess the university will be in italy. but they are planning to open academies in canada and asia.

now.....if we're opening academies right and left, are we in financial trouble like the article that hydde posted...?

Aug 27, 2003
Wow that is amazing and i can say aswell that i have seen through out the middle east that many support the italian team after brazil and france.
But the most supported european team is a tie between real madrid and juventus! i read that in one of my local newspapers around here!
so forza juventus..
and from what ive heard they will be opening a juve store in dubai by next year

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
Wow that is amazing and i can say aswell that i have seen through out the middle east that many support the italian team after brazil and france.
But the most supported european team is a tie between real madrid and juventus! i read that in one of my local newspapers around here!
so forza juventus..
and from what ive heard they will be opening a juve store in dubai by next year

really..?? wow.. that will be awesome..? :cool:

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    no, they stated they'll go to Japan, China and ONE SE country. It has got to be Indonesia, they have more population of Juve fans there.

Damn you Malaysians, what the hell do you see in EPL?!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    no, they stated they'll go to Japan, China and ONE SE country. It has got to be Indonesia, they have more population of Juve fans there.

Damn you Malaysians, what the hell do you see in EPL?!
    erm....Leeds Utd??:D:cool:

most EPL viewer is Chinese and Chinese in Malaysia = Mantesticle United, Arsenal or LiverFool......they only support the popular team....so hopeless...:down:

May 17, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    yeah i do sometimes. I met the crew from the show and took photos with them when I went to meet Harry Kewell, cos nobody else seemed to recognise them :D
    Hehe that's cool.
    Did you meet Mika Buschan???? She is FRIEKIN HOT man... Did you take a pic with her?? if you did, plz post it somewhere so i can see it:D:D

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
    greetings!!this is my 1st time in here!!

hmm well what can i say..i really hope that they can come over to Malaysia 1 day!!i know there are soo many Juve fans out there in Malaysia including me!!

and for u sally i'm willing to help u if u r serious to form the Bianconeri supporters club in Malaysia!!thats my dreams aswell!!just let me know how on earth can i help u and i would do anything to make it happen!!

Due giorni di riposo!!
    FORZA JUVE!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Actually I think Thailand has a greater chance but I do wish they'd come to Hong Kong. Real Mardid and Liverpool came last year so I guess it's not 100% impossible for another world class football team to visit us again.:D

If they are not coming to HK then I might need to go to China for the game.

Anyone joining me??

Or maybe going to Japan is even bettter for me because then I can go crazy shopping at Tokyo's Juve store!! :extatic:

Hmmmm...let me check my bankbook......................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)