Forza Inter (1 Viewer)

jiga7

Sep 2, 2002
well if u say the di vaio is better than vieri,crespo,recoba,and kallon..well guys i think u've just started watching soccer now..guyz there is a fact that del piero is not a world class player..he never won a personal major award, nor a world cup.oh, i forgot he doesnt have a place in the first team(ITALY)..inzaghi stole it from him.hehe..and trust me guys del piero will never ever go to real madrid not because he doesnt want(its his dream to go there), but coz they dont want 2nd class players..guys dont get me wrong, juve is a great team with great players,with a great coach(who messed up inters squad 2 years ago)..but there only problem is there style of play..how can a team win the serie A without defeating any of the big teams(lazio,roma,inter,milan)..thats a shame, right?..anyways, lets talk about salas..guys ur saying that salas is an amazing striker and he's unstoppable, well that was 2 years ago, not anymore..i mean if ur watching juve's recent games..last but not least, i would like to say zidane is the best player in the world,after him comes ronaldo..guys u gotta swallow it, its about time..italy has nothing in international football..nor in the champions league..nor in the uefa..i luv inter,but english and spanish teams are better and even german teams are better..guyz good luck in ur new season.r u aiming for the scudetto with a defence made of 30 and above aged players or just for a champions league spot..heheh.good luck

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Your on the wrong forum. You should go find an Inter forum to blab your opinions on, NOT OURS !!!!!

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Alex Del Piero

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jiga7 ] ++
how can a team win the serie A without defeating any of the big teams(lazio,roma,inter,milan)..thats a shame, right?
how can a team call itself a big team who didn't win scudetto for more than ten years? :eek: :D
we treat lazio, roma and milian are big teams, but not inter. sorry :D

btw, the contents of ur post exist exactly in another thread called "why does juve sign di vaio?". there's no need to open another thread but talking the same thing. i'd recommend to close this thread too, administrator. thanks :cool:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by jiga7 ] ++
..how can a team win the serie A without defeating any of the big teams(lazio,roma,inter,milan)..
winning is winning, no matter how it is achieved!

ps 4-2! 4-2!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
man you have come to the wrong place saying the wrong things...do not forget we have won the scudetto,not you.

you may be angry you lost it in the last day but just think:if the lazio match wasn't scheduled that way, but in the start of the second half of the season and all results remain as they were,juve would have topped the table from then to the end of the season.so who's the worthy winner now?

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
OMG, how old is this thread? :D
I wasn't even here when it was born.

Btw, poopoo you're right. Liverpool can KILL Juventus. But not on the pitch. :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)