forum is lagging (2 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
.....and i thought it was just me !

anyway.. its REALLY slow and its almost impossiblee to access the forum during the afternoon (afternoon US time)

and even when i do get in eventually, its really slowww
I've had the same problem-couldn't get on at all for a while! :(

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey im having the same problems...
It was almost impossible to read messages some days ago..

IM still having problems,, but are nothing in comparison with 2 days ago.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Guys, from another thread:
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I hear that our host has had problems with others abusing their priviliges on the server. A move to another server is on the cards.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
The other thread was from the support forum, and it's recent, referring to the same problems. (I think it's called "I don't think it's my browser", or something like that). As for an annual thing, maybe Martin is late paying his fees or something.:)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
hello. is it just me, or has the forum been impossible to get in for the past few days?

first i really thought it was me, but then i tried to access the site in my college. No good.

most of the time i'm just getting Page Could Not be Displayed. but sometimes i get 2 see Martins name and some refresh crap..

anyone else having this prob?
I AM AND I AM SOOOOOOO PISSED WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!

I COULDN'T GET HERE FOR 3 DAYS!! :fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:
(and i also thought it was just me.... )

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I would sue back for harassment, then I'll get enough cash to buy a server and a rifle :cool:
Get the Heckler & Koch G41. It takes 9mm rounds but its got a decent burst rate. its also light and more portable than that new M1

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Nah, go for the classic Martin.

An AK47 - the weapon of choice for terrorist groups all over the world. Now available in 5 different colors, and with handy accessories.

Now, altho the Ak is a fine choice indeed, you might want something newer, the weapon which is used by the powers of freedom, an American M16.

However, if you are the patient type who likkes to keep violence at a minimum and keep his enemies at a distance, this might be the answer for you:

If you like anything, let me know and I'll hook you up ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There's much better sniper rifles out there, including the PSG-1, H&K Barrett M82A1.

P.S. What do you mean you'll "hook me up"? Don't go acting like you're some kind of arms dealer :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes!! He chose my gun! :extatic:

That'll be $15000 AUD please. You can send cash by mail or pay in e-currency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)