Forum game: SHEEP - Juventus edition (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #367
    I have actually already made the questions for a 'tuz edition, but I don't really have time for a reveal between wednesday and monday, and I don't feel like revealing again tomorrow. Is anyone else up for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Voller, how would counting stubborn and rigid as separate answers change the results?
    You'd win. :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    I have actually already made the questions for a 'tuz edition, but I don't really have time for a reveal between wednesday and monday, and I don't feel like revealing again tomorrow. Is anyone else up for it?

- - - Updated - - -

You'd win. :D
    I'll do it. I have no life.

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #370
    I already asked if he's gonna set it up. We did it once as a drinking game and people went nuts :lol:
    The only issue about your suggestion is that it needs to be planned ahead, and we need to make sure that the people who sign up don't forget to also send in a submission and so on. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'll do it. I have no life.
    Cool. I'll send you my questions. Use them for inspiration or throw them out. :p

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    The only issue about your suggestion is that it needs to be planned ahead, and we need to make sure that the people who sign up don't forget to also send in a submission and so on. :)
    You just make people sign up tonight. Otherwise there will be too many people to choose from, and they might not want to know what other people think about them.

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #380
    You just make people sign up tonight. Otherwise there will be too many people to choose from, and they might not want to know what other people think about them.
    It's up to Kate now. :p I have sent her the questions I made earlier. Those also included members who didn't participate in this round, for example Janna, Hustini and Osman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)