Forum game: SHEEP - Juventus edition (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
We all had fun with the Mafia game a few months ago, but it was too time consuming. For this reason, I'll try to introduce another forum game, but a game that only requires a few minutes to participate in. It's called SHEEP and is about knowing your fellow tuzzers.

It's a quiz, and it's about matching your fellow tuzzers' answers and getting the highest score. If two persons answer "A" to a question, then you'll get 2 points. If five persons answer "B", then you will get 5 points and so on.

It's not about guessing what I would answer. It's about finding the most popular answer. For this reason, there's no such thing as a right or wrong answer, it's about guessing what the other participants are answering, or perhaps more precisely - what they think everybody else will answer.

If the question is: Name a fruit, and JJJ answer "bacon", then it's not a wrong answer, but the answer will only give 1 point - unless, of course, someone else answer bacon as well. Also, you might think some questions are unclear, but that's part of the game. This way a part of the challenge will be to guess how the other participants will interpret the question.

To participate in the quiz, the only thing you have to do is to send your answers to the 15 questions to me in a PM. Do not ask about the questions or discuss anything about the questions or answers in this thread. Send a PM to me instead. Also, it is not allowed to talk with other tuzzers about the questions.

Deadline is Monday the 14th at 21.00.

I will reveal the answers one by one later on after the deadline. The first quiz is Juventus themed. This should make it possible for everyone to participate! :)

By the way, make sure to post your answers in the right order and do only include the answer and not the question in your PM. Here's how you do it:

If the questions for example are:
Name a fruit
Name a car

Then you send the following to me in a PM (DO NOT INCLUDE THE QUESTIONS, ONLY THE ANSWERS):
Tomato
Mercedes

If you want to change an answer, then make a whole new submission. Do not write "I want to change my answer for question 3 to "XXXX"".

Here are the questions:
  1. You are stranded on a deserted island, which Juventus player would you bring with you?
  2. Name a promising Juventus talent who didn’t break through as expected
  3. Name the most underrated current Juventus player
  4. Name the most overrated current Juventus player
  5. Name the best Juventus manager of all time
  6. Name the player who has improved the most while being at Juventus
  7. Which player do you want us to sell the most?
  8. Name the most frustrating Juventus player to watch play
  9. What player should Juventus buy in the next transfer window
  10. Who should replace Conte when he leaves?
  11. What formation should Juventus use?
  12. Which Juventus player has the hottest girlfriend/wife?
  13. Who is the dirtiest Juventus player of all time in terms of playing style?
  14. What is the single most annoying thing about Conte?
  15. If Juventus didn't wear black and white, what color(s) should the club wear then?

We'll see how this works out. It only takes a few minute to participate, and it's great fun. Even if you might think it sounds a bit lame. :p

@Klin @Monco @Nzoric @Mark @Bianconero_Aus @swag @Mayonnaise @Ragazza @Sheik Yerbouti @X @Martin @AlexJuventino @ZoSo @ALC @piotrr @Badass Vidal @Nzoric @Dule90 @Zacheryah @IliveForJuve @Søren Krarup @Fr3sh @Gep @Salvo @Alen @Quetzalcoatl @pitbull @Cuti @Mr Chocolate @Osman @Bisco @adRHCP @Fred @King Arturo @Gian @Bezzy @j0ker @Bianconero81

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #7
    Already received a couple of answers! Better than I expected. :D

Oh, and everyone is welcome to participate. I forgot to mention a loooot. I'm sorry for that. :D

- - - Updated - - -

sweet. btw, good timing on the thread because I found a perfect avatar for you.

Would definitely fit into my previous avatars. :D Only problem is fitting Quag into that. :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Already received a couple of answers! Better than I expected. :D

Oh, and everyone is welcome to participate. I forgot to mention a loooot. I'm sorry for that. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Would definitely fit into my previous avatars. :D Only problem is fitting Quag into that. :p
    who was first :O

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #12
    You know I know nothing about football and can't answer those questions.
    I thought you followed the forum closely enough to know what the other people thought. :) Sorry then. If this is a success, then I'll make a much more diverse next round. :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    I thought you followed the forum closely enough to know what the other people thought. :) Sorry then. If this is a success, then I'll make a much more diverse next round. :D
    Oh I can make shit up, but I can't give any honest opinions/actually try.

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #15
    I have moved the deadline a lot. Basically because I received plenty of answers already even if it's in the middle of the night and because I hate waiting.

Oh I can make shit up, but I can't give any honest opinions/actually try.
    No worries. :)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    What the hell @Völler, you mean you want me to think like a juventina? :( This is wrong bro, if I win I won't know whether to celebrate or cry.

I'm in though, I'll give it a go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)