Forum Bugs & Suggestions (20 Viewers)

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
Tried a few days earlier to create a new account bc I forgot my credentials in this one but I've never received a confirmation e-mail on two new e-mails I tried.
Maybe you should check that out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tried a few days earlier to create a new account bc I forgot my credentials in this one but I've never received a confirmation e-mail on two new e-mails I tried.
Interesting that you remembered your credentials to post this.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,028
    Should be fixed now, had a little error with the mail server not sending out mails occationally.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,030
    @Marty any news about a recent change with the instagram api? i tried to embed here the following link, and the board failed to properly show the video:

Code:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3UTjNrgcxE0HgvLukLgdE9zHwRMFu3wRO6rFo0/
    i noticed that the post id is a lot longer than it used to be. i can't see anything in the changelog: https://www.instagram.com/developer/changelog/

:boh:
    Thanks, will look into it asap :)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I don't like the way how the multiquote works nowadays.. I actually came here to ask how does it work, but I just figured it out. :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    @Marty
    Told @Alin to clear cache and cookies but if that doesn't work.

So i just logged in and usually i just hit the ‘continue’ button on the Safari/Browser option but nothing happens, i’ve tried repeteadly both logged in and out and also on different forum versions.. never had this sort of problem but now seems it just doesn’t work anymore, so i’m thinking maybe is some sort of forum bug? Can’t get out of this ‘open this topic with’ menu other than moving on tap-a-talk which i’ve never used.

Thanks in advance.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,040
    I am having the same problem right now. Cannot access Tuz via Firefox or Chrome on my mobile and Tap a Talk is ass.

Unless this is resolved soon I am dangerously close to being productive at work today.
    Did this happen the past few days? I did add some javascript optimization, I think it was yesterday. Disabled for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)