Forum Bugs & Suggestions (6 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Is there a possibility to not receive a message when someone dislikes your post? I want to keep receiving notifications when someone gives a positive rating, just not the dislikes :D There's a particular poster who I feel is trying to win my attention this way and it's a bit uncomfortable to log in and see him disliking a chain of random posts from me :D

edit: come on @Wittl, that's the most lazy, anti-creative response to my post :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Did it work?

- - - Updated - - -

There's an actual bug: I didn't go a notification about Stricklands mention in his post above.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is there a possibility to not receive a message when someone dislikes your post? I want to keep receiving notifications when someone gives a positive rating, just not the dislikes :D There's a particular poster who I feel is trying to win my attention this way and it's a bit uncomfortable to log in and see him disliking a chain of random posts from me :D

edit: come on @Wittl, that's the most lazy, anti-creative response to my post :p
put him on ignore and you won't receive any notifications about him/her/zir anymore, be it a dislike or a reply to your post

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,005
    Did it work?

- - - Updated - - -

There's an actual bug: I didn't go a notification about Stricklands mention in his post above.
    Not a bug. Well it's by design anyway. Mentions are only sent from original posts, not for edited posts. :)

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
    Suggestion:

I am sure this has came up before, but maybe a section for local regional Juve fan clubs. I have been trying to meet Juventini ever since I moved to Boston, Massachusetts and only ever found a few. Would be great to have a way to meet up and start some regular group viewings.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    Have you guys witnessed problems with tapatalk recently?
    Yes, on android. I wasn't getting new notifications on time. Or when I did , it was from another topic. After reading the new messages it would send me again the same notifications after a few minutes.
    I ditched it and now use the mobile version of the site. It ain't perfect, but it gets the job done.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    @GordoDeCentral

I'd like to report @Quetzalcoatl

He's giving me downvotes for every post. On top of that he has a terrible username.
    What a lying little rat. Where's your evidence?

I downvoted two or three of your posts in the last week, that's not serial downvoting. Could've been more, you happen to post a lot of cringey bullshit.

Here, take another for your troubles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)