Forum Bugs & Suggestions (57 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They can post in all threads like everyone else does, why would they need a seperate section? What's the point in signing up in the first place? (besides being currently banned on another forum that is)

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
They can post in all threads like everyone else does, why would they need a seperate section? What's the point in signing up in the first place? (besides being currently banned on another forum that is)
I don't understand, why people feel the need to sign up on a another forum when they are banned in one for a couple of weeks?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
http://forzainterforums.com/showthr...-(27-Apr-19)&p=1821171&viewfull=1#post1821171

This post will probably get me banned from FIF. I don't mind it though, Tuz is my real home. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand, why people feel the need to sign up on a another forum when they are banned in one for a couple of weeks?
I'm a Forum addict. I don't even know how many forums I'm a member at.

- - - Updated - - -

They even gayer than i though. You fit right in there Marko boy
Terrible place full of idiots. Idiots don't like an intelligent person like me. I hope I will get banned. :xfingers:

Jul 2, 2006
i will post this here since mod thread is locked for some reason.

I have been banned for 50 days. Now i checked the warnings i received, there is none. no name, no warning. Although i am %90 sure it is the same guy as usual.

Now that, i don't post here often, being unable to post isn't the issue. but being treated like shit after spending near 15 years in this forum, being silenced by the same guy on regular basis, whenever i wrote something he didn't like is insulting, to say the least. worst part is admins and other mods turning blindeye. if your own mods don't follow the rules, you can't expect members to do that.

since this is the suggestion thread, i will suggest a solution to this problem. whenever someone is banned, he should be able contact forum moderation and they should be able to overrule it, if it is unjust.

@Marty @Mark @Dostoevsky @Enron @JuveJay @icemaη

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)