Forum Bugs & Suggestions (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For anyone who knows, how do you stop so you dont follow/watch every thread you post in? I'm getting notifications not only for posts that I get replies on or reps, but notification for every post that comes after that. Its kinda annoying and I have to click unwatch on each thread to stop it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thanks, easy solution, weird things I didnt click on that I get notifications on watched threads, just started happening.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, after I unticked alert preferences on watched threads, I went to the what are you listening to thread, and now it says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here. " That never happend before, weird. @Iceman @Mark, any ideas?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Thanks, easy solution, weird things I didnt click on that I get notifications on watched threads, just started happening.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, after I unticked alert preferences on watched threads, I went to the what are you listening to thread, and now it says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here. " That never happend before, weird. @Iceman @Mark, any ideas?
try again

clear cookies and cache to be sure also.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
It got locked, probably because some mods have thin skin
They banned me from Dybala thread, while others are allowed to post anything. Some ppl started to insult me first, and when i wrote something back, they went to mods and thread banned me.. And they got nothing for their actions. Wishing me cancer, calling me retard and what not. Double standard.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,899
    Cheers. Yeah hmm looks like it has been removed for some reason, I'll see if I can restore it from backups tonight, not at home now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)