Forum Bugs & Suggestions (10 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,702
    For the first time in many, many years, I've enabled ads on the site. They will only show for guests and for accounts with few posts to help (hopefully) with the increased running costs and so that it can be improved further. Junior members, senior members and contributors see no ads.

This will not affect most of you, mostly the lurkers, so most will see no change but I thought I'd give this notice anyway. You can also help by upgrading your account if you like:

https://www.juventuz.com/account/upgrades

:calmark: Juventuz will always remain a non-profit site!

Thank you for understanding. :)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    i have to say im getting used to the new site, no +/-reps is still a let down but overall it is nice. it sucks that we couldnt translate all my best poster of the year/most awesome member of the year medals though, but i can live with it

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,704
    [mobile version] there is no page navigation option on top of thread, I have to scroll down to change page. Also I can't input page number manually (we'll in the link I can, but you know...)
    Fixed in all styles. It was actually as intended with no navigation on top in mobile style in portrait mode as you would have to scroll down to see the content but I must say I prefer navigation on top as well.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Fixed in all styles. It was actually as intended with no navigation on top in mobile style in portrait mode as you would have to scroll down to see the content but I must say I prefer navigation on top as well.
    Hey Marty, just want to remind you about the highlighting in the post textbox that is not visible. Only if that's possible for you

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,713
    It seems that my contributor time ran out. Where can I contribute? @Marty
    Yup just noticed everyone's contributor status expired today except for the people who already have upgraded their accounts. You can upgrade here:

Prices just lowered to get some people started :p

I'm in the middle of writing a thread with information on account upgrades, donations and other ways to support the site but you can upgrade already if you like of course.

Cheers :)

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Yup just noticed everyone's contributor status expired today except for the people who already have upgraded their accounts. You can upgrade here:

Prices just lowered to get some people started :p

I'm in the middle of writing a thread with information on account upgrades, donations and other ways to support the site but you can upgrade already if you like of course.

Cheers :)
    Done. :heart:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    There is a bug in Juventuz Retro desktop version, for example in Ramsey's thread I can see Zizinho's post in three different pages as last post.
    Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1)11.png

Last edited:
    OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,717
    OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,719
    Check now

And it appears to happen only if a new post is made while I am browsing the thread, even if move to homepage and go back to the said thread the bug is still there.
    Yes I see the pic now. Isn't that "bug" just the live thread add-on polling for new content and displaying it? I mean it is updating the thread with the latest posts even if you're not on the last page, it does that on all styles.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Yes I see the pic now. Isn't that "bug" just the live thread add-on polling for new content and displaying it? I mean it is updating the thread with the latest posts even if you're not on the last page, it does that on all styles.
    But after I close the thread and revisit it again the post still displays in every page.

Not a big deal eitherway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)