Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,669
    - Fixed Match timer so that it stops when the time runs out
    - Added Inverse match timer, looks like this

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Just asking @Marty. What kind of content is available for paying users and not regular free accounts? Just missclicked on register and spotted it. If anyone else knows feel free to fill me in.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,674
    Just asking @Marty. What kind of content is available for paying users and not regular free accounts? Just missclicked on register and spotted it. If anyone else knows feel free to fill me in.
    If you're a new member you get access to the batcave immediately without 500 posts but for most members there is no additional content yet.

Right now it's just a way to contribute to the running costs of the site and by it you get some perks like custom user title colour but as for now, no additional content yet but it will come, I have some ideas. :)

The site is costly to run and we haven't had any ads at all for 5+ years, I might have to add some ads for guests or newbies at some point though to ensure the quality and uptime, for example we have a dual dedicated server setup just for the main site and more servers for extra services.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    If you're a new member you get access to the batcave immediately without 500 posts but for most members there is no additional content yet.

Right now it's just a way to contribute to the running costs of the site and by it you get some perks like custom user title colour but as for now, no additional content yet but it will come, I have some ideas. :)

The site is costly to run and we haven't had any ads at all for 5+ years, I might have to add some ads for guests or newbies at some point though to ensure the quality and uptime, for example we have a dual dedicated server setup just for the main site and more servers for extra services.
    So no access to Pitbull's account :sad: I almost had my money out of the pocket. Perhaps you could also look into a pay-to-ban system, you could run some incredible fundraising on that platform.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,676
    So no access to Pitbull's account :sad: I almost had my money out of the pocket. Perhaps you could also look into a pay-to-ban system, you could run some incredible fundraising on that platform.
    Not a bad idea :shutup:

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Who would you ban first if you can pay for it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)