Forum Bugs & Suggestions (12 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,242
    Is there any quicker way in getting to the latest post in a thread instead of scrolling down and clicking onto that double arrow?
    Click the date of the last post and it should take you there.

If you instead click the thread title it takes you to the first unread post. If you've read all posts in a thread that takes you to the first post instead of last for some reason, I think that can be modified somehow though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Click the date of the last post and it should take you there.

If you instead click the thread title it takes you to the first unread post. If you've read all posts in a thread that takes you to the first post instead of last for some reason, I think that can be modified somehow though.
    only in case you marked all threads read at least once. if someone's logging in the first time, clicking the title will take him/her to the first post only, and the "go to first unread" button on the top right of the thread will redirect to a newer post. in my case, all threads showed some posts around 3rd-4th august as first unread posts, so that function is not working properly. anyway, after i marked all threads read, clicking the title took me to the new posts properly.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers for the report.

That seems to be a bug in Tapatalk which we have no control over (looks like reddit embeds are not supported in Tapatalk), it works fine in desktop and mobile.
    there's a fb video posted by badass and quoted by piotrr on the screenshot, too. it might not be displayed properly because it's in the moddle of a quote, though.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,246
    Yes the fb video link was posted before the switch so it needs to be converted to the new xenforo format, I did tens of thousands yesterday through regex search and replace but not quite all it seems, might have to run it again. :)

New fb videos (and most other media sites actually) will automatically be embedded for new posts, old ones need to be converted.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,259
    @Marty How can I add under my avatar the number of mentions received if it's possible to do? Nothing important though.
    Think you may have to do some code edits for that or try to find a 2.x add-on, I looked in the options and couldn't find it either. If you find an add-on I can download it and give it a try, in a taxi in Stuttgart now though :)

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Think you may have to do some code edits for that or try to find a 2.x add-on, I looked in the options and couldn't find it either. If you find an add-on I can download it and give it a try, in a taxi in Stuttgart now though :)
    it's ok. Have fun. :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)