Forum Bugs & Suggestions (41 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Marty

"new posts" page showed the category in the old forum. i found it quite useful.

also, "new posts" page has an option on the top of the list: "show only: unread". when i disable this option, the forum won't remember that setting. can it be stored in a cookie, or just disabled in the settings somewhere? nevermind, i found it: on the top right of the "new posts" page, there's a filter for this.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't know if this is a style issue that you're aware of or not, but you cannot visibly see highlighted text in the reply box. As in if you click and drag the mouse, or hold shift and use the arrow keys to select text, it will not show as highlighted.

How can I jump to first unread when I open a thread without opening the thread as first step then pressing the button as second step. What I mean is I want to jump there in one click.

By the way the forums look great and smooth, great work again @Marty
This.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,197
    Fixed some url rewrites from the old forum so search engines should find us easier.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,198
    I don't know if this is a style issue that you're aware of or not, but you cannot visibly see highlighted text in the reply box. As in if you click and drag the mouse, or hold shift and use the arrow keys to select text, it will not show as highlighted.

This.
    Yes it's a known bug, fixing tonight.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    you might wanna switch to the dark theme which works without this issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)