Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,142
    Outgoing mails fixed. Now it's time to go sleepy :p

Also for tomorrow:

- Will fix old youtube/twitter/instagram etc embedded media and old mention tags

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,151
    Bug: Old thread redirects (for example players moved to history) not working, adding to list.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    When searching for new posts could we remove the avatar of the thread starter like it was in the old forum? @Marty
    When clicking 'new posts' it should show who posted last under the thread name imo. Now it shows who created the topic (which is useless) and the latest poster is waaaay on the right. Which makes you browse the list like you're watching a tennis game.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    @Marty

after clicking the "see first unread" links, basically all threads jump to the first post. is it even a bug?

also, when i select any text in the editor window, the selection has no visible accent or any background. i'm using tor browser behind a firewall.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    How can I jump to first unread when I open a thread without opening the thread as first step then pressing the button as second step. What I mean is I want to jump there in one click.

By the way the forums look great and smooth, great work again @Marty

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    @Marty

after clicking the "see first unread" links, basically all threads jump to the first post. is it even a bug?

also, when i select any text in the editor window, the selection has no visible accent or any background. i'm using tor browser behind a firewall.
    Why are you using tor for tuz?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,160
    Appreciate all the feedback guys, will go through all posts tonight so keep them coming :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)