tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,003
    @Marty - is this new?

- - - Updated - - -

"Posted via Mobile Device"?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Marty...another question...the forums version of vBulletin is a bit old, do you plan on updating anytime soon? Is there a way you can conceal the version we run on? Quick search shows a few serious injection vulnerabilities. :hustini:

luv u
    Funny you should say that, a new test forum was setup just yesterday and it is being tested by us now :D

We're using vbulletin 4.2.3 now, latest being 4.2.5. We're going to move to Xenforo 2.0.7 after we've added some custom functions though, will invite you guys to test it soon.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Funny you should say that, a new test forum was setup just yesterday and it is being tested by us now :D

We're using vbulletin 4.2.3 now, latest being 4.2.5. We're going to move to Xenforo 2.0.7 after we've added some custom functions though, will invite you guys to test it soon.
    :numnum:

Thank you. I know what version we are using, I see that :D. But I'd advise hiding the version to anyone not admin level.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    :numnum:

Thank you. I know what version we are using, I see that :D. But I'd advise hiding the version to anyone not admin level.
    That's like the most random security advise ever. :D

As if someone with hacking skills wouldn't know how to find which version are we using.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,011
    Some expected slowdowns today every now and then while I'm working on a conversion script for the forum.

Mar 10, 2009
    Player discussion information needs updating;

"The perfect place to discuss Del Piero's boots, Pirlo's hair, and we might even get into their moves on the pitch."

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    The search function seems broken. I was looking for older post in the Bonucci thread and all the newer posts made after a certain date at the start of July are not there

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,018
    The search function seems broken. I was looking for older post in the Bonucci thread and all the newer posts made after a certain date at the start of July are not there
    Alright thanks. A forum software switch is around the corner (with a different search engine) so I probably won't spend a lot of time trying to fix it but I'll see what I can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)