Forum Bugs & Suggestions (4 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #613
    Sorry, we're in the middle of moving so I'm completely exhausted.

Had a database server crash, trying to locate the cause. Checking the databases for errors now.

Should the database server crash again in the future I've now enabled monitoring of the service so it should restart automatically.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006

Had a database server crash, trying to locate the cause. Checking the databases for errors now.

Should the database server crash again in the future I've now enabled monitoring of the service so it should restart automatically.
    :tup: Thanks marty. Appreciate the hard work. Get some rest dude.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

marty party no damage done thx for information

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

How often do you move?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

Everytime this happens there are probably 300 members that wish they had your number/email/whatsapp/any form of contact to try and reach you. lol when the page doesn't load Marty is the name that pops in all of our heads :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)