Forum Bugs & Suggestions (5 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Not a bug but I need some assistance. Is there a way I can get backup codes for two factor authentication? Changed phones and forgot to port over the juventuz one. Now I can only view juventuz on the the browsers that I had already authenticated.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #882
    Not a bug but I need some assistance. Is there a way I can get backup codes for two factor authentication? Changed phones and forgot to port over the juventuz one. Now I can only view juventuz on the the browsers that I had already authenticated.
    Sure I'll send you a PM.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    @Marty when i'm trying to quote many posts and 'go advanced', or when i'm there and click 'preview post' i'm getting this error. Too many quotes i guess, but maybe there's some fix?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #886
    Had to reboot the server yesterday morning (for the first time in over a year) in an attempt to resolve an issue with another site on the server but it didn't work so you may also have noticed a couple of database errors while the database server was restarted. The server harddrives are resyncing its RAID setup now but you shouldn't notice much of a slowdown, until it completes. :)

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Only one who posts on @Marks new emergency forum called Juventuz boards. @Mark, I should be a mod there. ::bounce::

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #893
    Not a bug but upgraded some server packages to the latest stable version.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #896
    There's currently a fault with a router (since about 30 mins ago) so until it is resolved by the technicians the site will be on/off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)