Forum Bugs & Suggestions (3 Viewers)

Should we have a private forum with post restrictions (minimum posts to view)?

• Yes please

• No thanks

• No, but setup a private forum for members

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He can't post because Marty asked him not to post until tomorrow. If the mods agree, let him post and then delete the posts so the boss won't see them :D

LL, come out and put Nzoric back to his place. Show him who's the boss and who's a lowlife.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I just told him not to post. Posting as an Abeja account would also count. Marty isn't stupid, so let's not insult his intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

His identity must be the worst kept secret since Marcelo's.

abeja, everyone knows you are you can peacefully come out of the closet now.
He can if he wants, but Marty told him not to so he should probably respect that decision.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So you were blindly trolling?:D
No, I know who was abeja from the beginning and what username he was currently using apart from the last one abeja.6 or whatever it was, until he sent me a PM to confirm.

I just found it hilarious that he appeared again, but I had no idea about the server attacks before, I thought it was only a joke.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,295
    At the beginning we needed scripts for the shows. Now everything happens spontaneously. Trust me, this thing wasn't scripted :D
    Why do you like these events, this one in particular, so much?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Why do you like these events, this one in particular, so much?
    There were edited posts and lots of PMs about which I wouldn't like to talk. But don't you find everything about this hilarious?
    We have a member who was banned. Then he registered a new account and posted with it for 2-3 years. Why on earth would he re-activate his old account and put himself in this trouble? :lol: I really can't understand what was he thinking :lol:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,299
    There were edited posts and lots of PMs about which I wouldn't like to talk. But don't you find everything about this hilarious?
    We have a member who was banned. Then he registered a new account and posted with it for 2-3 years. Why on earth would he re-activate his old account and put himself in this trouble? :lol: I really can't understand what was he thinking :lol:
    I will send you a PM about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)