Formula One 2013 (5 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yes, down here. It was great. The day as a whole is good. I really like the qualifying sessions though.
Cool. :) What do you mean by "though" in this case? :)

For really 'watching' the race it's better on TV but it's really awesome being there, especially the noise.
Yeah, a bit what I expected to be honest, but I guess it's something you gotta try at least once as a huge sport fan. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Australian Grand Prix almost here.

Merc look strong, ferrari and mclaren have been quiet/sandbaging. Fuck Red Bull this season (i used to LOVE vettel but dont want him to beat schumacher's records)
I love how he modified version of the walrus tusk is making a comback after it failed and branded ugly to look at when willams first used it for early 2004 season.
Forza Kimi, Prez (for my boi ALC), Rosberg for this season. Fuck hamilton and Bushy brows Alonso.

- - - Updated - - -

they are pretty damn expensive, tbh i find watching the race there somewhat boring, or at least that is what my experiences are when watching some of the local track sports near where i live, only reason why i prefer watching something like f1 on the tv is because of all the technical stuff the commentators and pundits talk about. as for do's and donts well its not like the traditional Ford vs Holden event held in australia where i've heard stories of actual fights in the stands
Please, just stop.

Has any of you been to a Formula 1 race in real life? If so, where and how was the experience? :)
Better than sex, best thing ever to watch live on the track. Addictive.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Australian Grand Prix almost here.

Merc look strong, ferrari and mclaren have been quiet/sandbaging. Fuck Red Bull this season (i used to LOVE vettel but dont want him to beat schumacher's records)
I love how he modified version of the walrus tusk is making a comback after it failed and branded ugly to look at when willams first used it for early 2004 season.
Forza Kimi, Prez (for my boi ALC), Rosberg for this season. Fuck hamilton and Bushy brows Alonso.
Forza Vettel, Kimi, and Webber. Faggot. :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You are like the Maher of Formula 1.
How? Lotus is far from a serious contender, I just like Kimi's character and he can still win a race here and there just to make it fun. The Ferrari fans are the Mahers of Formula 1. Picking the coolest team.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Ferrari btw.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    You're being too touchy and defensive, chill out.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Been so behind on catching up with the new cars and testing recently.

Does anyone know the latest on the teams. Obviously Mercedes looking good but then again so were mclaren this time last year.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Schumacher is a piece of shit, nowhere near Senna.

Will be supporting Kimi and Alonso this year like always.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Schumacher is a piece of $#@!, nowhere near Senna.

Will be supporting Kimi and Alonso this year like always.

Kimi's interviews are classic!!! He cracks me up

Even tho half the time you cannot understand what the hell he's going on about.

May 22, 2007
    Been so behind on catching up with the new cars and testing recently.

Does anyone know the latest on the teams. Obviously Mercedes looking good but then again so were mclaren this time last year.
    So were Mercedes as well.

It'll be a race of which team can close the gap to the development Newey brings to Red Bull around halfway through each season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)