Formula one 2009 (6 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So you think Lewis Hamilton is annoying? Wait until you see his girl friend.
:tup:

I really dislike her.

On a side note, terrible news about Felipe Massa, terrible luck for him to hit that spring right on his head. Hope he makes a full and quick recovery.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
You guys see the massa crash yest? My boss showed me it when i was cashing up, it was fucking nuts.

you cant see the shrapnell that gets him on that, the fascists at the bbc have managed to block all the decent videos of the crash.

May 22, 2007
Was quite shocking to see that spring hit him, the chances of it happening must be tiny. Hopefully he will be able to race again.

I'd prefer to see Schumacher stay away from a drive. If he's going to get one, I want to see him start the season to get a run at the championship.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Was quite shocking to see that spring hit him, the chances of it happening must be tiny. Hopefully he will be able to race again.

I'd prefer to see Schumacher stay away from a drive. If he's going to get one, I want to see him start the season to get a run at the championship.
Yes exactly, I really hope he won't drive as a substitute.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think its not all that easy anyway. Schumacher always went through big preparations (training) + heavy practicing before F1 season started and during the season. He has stated many times his not coming back, and why would he, he is 40 years old now. People should really get over it and be more realistic, and also the media, pretty much every time his interviewed a reporter asks if he returns.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
They will bring in one of the test drivers or some unemployed f1 driver, like in 99 when Salo replaced Schumacher after his crash. Weirdly some reporter wrote a story about Alonso replacing Massa, as Renault is banned from next race. :sergio: ---> to that reporter :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)