Formula One 2008 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2006
IMO Massa fro sure was guilty in Hamiltons accident but about Bourdais's?...maybe...
it wasn't also Bourdais fault,he had nowhere to go,but what could have Massa done when he was coming on high speed?maybe he could have taken abit more wider turn(left part of the road)...
he definitely could've been a bit more patient and more aware of Seba's position, and definitely given him more space!

@Salvatore: allowing Massa to race! he should've been black flagged after his collision with Bourdais! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I hate Hamilton,but he clearly deseves the championship,Ferrari made sooooo many errors it's unbelievble,the number of times Kimi/Massa didn't finish the race is something that you can't win the championship with...

Congrats,and hope i'll see a better Ferrari next year!

Forza Kimi!Forza Ferrari!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Seriously, what the fuck was that? Stops racing on the last turn or the last lap, letting Hamilton pass and win the drivers championship. Given Mclaren's recent history, I'm very suspicious.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
OMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!WTF GLOCK?!?!?!?

OH MANNNN...............

POOR MASSA:touched:

FUCK FUCK FUCK

LEWIS ALMOST GOD SCREWED AGAIN!!!FUCK!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Montezemolo will certainly make a phone call to his friend Moratti to see if there was a call between Mclaren and Toyota during the last couple of laps. :p

I feel bad for Massa. :(

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Fuck Glock, that was fucked up. I jumped up thinking Massa won it, then I saw that bitch from the pussy cat dolls jumping around celebrating and I was thinking that bitch was just stupid she thinks Hamilton won it...damn it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)