Formula One 2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Started last years so figured I may as well do it again.

The landscape for the 2008 season will only be properly assessed when Alonso gets a seat, & his replacement is announced at McLoser MerChokers.

But no matter who goes where;

forza la scuderia Ferrari​

e buon fortuna Kimi e Filipe!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Did Alonso leave McLaren? Where will he go? Who´s gonna replace him?

P.S. Alonso in Ferrari! :lick: :heart:

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
P.S. Alonso in Ferrari! :lick: :heart:
Hell no, i definitely wouldn't want to see that , finally i could cheer for Ferrari this season ( i didn't in the past because of Schumacher ), now when he is no longer driving I don't want another driver whom i dislike in Ferrari

Forza Kimi and Masa !

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But would he return to Renault now that they have an inferior car to Ferrari and McLaren?

OP
JuveAdam

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    FORZA FERRARI!

Remember, McLaren are at the end of the pit lane. NO CHEATING!

How will Big Man Lewis cope in a tiny little garage? Maybe he can sack his mechanics & let Daddy & Ron do the whole thing?:cry:

May 22, 2007
    Ferrari announce new tech structure

By Pablo Elizalde Monday, November 12th 2007, 11:40 GMT

The Ferrari team have announced Stefano Domenicali will take on the role of Director of the Gestione Sportiva, a position held by Jean Todt.

Domenicali was the team's sporting director.

Ferrari also said technical director Mario Almondo will now be the team's operations director, while Aldo Costa will take on the role of technical director.

Gilles Simon will be Ferrari's engine director.

The announcement comes after Honda confirmed Ferrari's former technical director Ross Brawn will join the Japanese squad as their team principal.
    Im devastated at the news of Brawn going to a mentalist institution. :frown:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Isnt it, kind of early for this thread?
    Honda and toyota will be stronger, but not strong enough (like always)
    Renault and BMW will be the runners up, after Ferrari and Mclaren.
    I expect great things from Renault, they will invest big money and half of this year, they were evolving, next year's car, they are going for a fresh new car, plus that they are going to have Alonso back...

May 22, 2007
    Renault's season could be decided in the next few months as they have been caught in the scandal with evidence from McLaren. :)

I hope there will be as much drama as last season but this time it should be on the track, let the drivers do the talking.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    FORZA FERRARI!

Remember, McLaren are at the end of the pit lane. NO CHEATING!
    :tup:
    Schumi in a Ferrari. And he went quickest of the field in testing. Legend.

:pint:
    Isnt it, kind of early for this thread?
    Honda and toyota will be stronger, but not strong enough (like always)
    Renault and BMW will be the runners up, after Ferrari and Mclaren.
    I expect great things from Renault, they will invest big money and half of this year, they were evolving, next year's car, they are going for a fresh new car, plus that they are going to have Alonso back...
    soston!
    I expect Ferrari to own the season.
    :agree:

May 22, 2007
    2 things.

Do you think Schumi will return to F1?

Do you think Alonso will sign for Honda?

Answer is no and yes for me. Schumi wants to be with his family more and get away from the public eye. Alonso was seen at the Honda factory apparently. Honda + Brawn = Alonso?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    WMSC remains undecided on McLaren's 2008 contender

The World Motor Sport Council met in Monaco on Friday to discuss whether or not the McLaren Formula 1 team is using any information from the Ferrari team on its 2008 contender. The WMSC though decided it will give both McLaren, Ferrari and other F1 teams the chance to make considered representations on the report during a meeting that will be held on Thursday 14 February 2008.

In a statement the FIA said on Friday:
    In its decision of 13 September 2007, the WMSC instructed the FIA Technical Department to conduct an investigation of the preparatory work by McLaren on its 2008 car to determine whether that car incorporates any confidential Ferrari information. This investigation has been concluded and a detailed report submitted to the WMSC. The WMSC considers that McLaren, Ferrari and the other competitors in the FIA Formula One World Championship should be afforded the opportunity to make considered representations on the report at an extraordinary general meeting of the WMSC to be held on Thursday 14 February 2008 in Paris.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)