Formula One 2008 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hamilton motherfvcker!!!:(

Hamilton and Rosberg penalized for pit-lane collisionMcLaren’s Lewis Hamilton and Williams’ Nico Rosberg will drop 10 places on the grid at the next round of the championship in France as penalty for their pit-lane incident in Canada.

Hamilton ran into the back of Kimi Raikkonen’s Ferrari, which was stopped at a red light at the pit exit. The resulting damage put both men out the race, with Hamilton admitting he had not seen the light in time.

Rosberg then ran into the rear of Hamilton’s stricken McLaren, but was able to rejoin the race, despite damage to the front of his Williams.

Kimi was doing as he was supposed too....fvck it.

At least he recieved a punishment.
Forza Ferrari!!!

Dec 10, 2006
Last night race was too bad. It makes me unhappy...!! :frown: :frown:
I really hate Kubica and BMW.
That was unbelievable. Hamilton And Raikkonen was both out of race because of car accident... :cry: ... !!

Anyway, Forza Ferrari !!!

manick89

Jun 11, 2008
what do you have to hate on Kubica,i thought he pretty well in the Canadian gp, 1st and on top of the driver points

and, on top of that, don't hate on BMW.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
It feels like someone is trying hard to make this championship interesting...

PS Just noticed you Tom, i didnt know, you are a F1 fan!
Yes mate, not what you would call a fanatic or anything byt make sure I see all the races or at least highlights

Common lewis!!!!:drill:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

First race I watched this season and that fucker wins it.. Damn, I can't stand the guy, I think I even hate his Dad as well. I wasn't this even-hearted about McLaren for as long as I can remember...

Forza Fernando for next season, I hope he screws over that prick and sets him straight. Even better, forza Kubica.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
First race I watched this season and that fucker wins it.. Damn, I can't stand the guy, I think I even hate his Dad as well. I wasn't this even-hearted about McLaren for as long as I can remember...

Forza Fernando for next season, I hope he screws over that prick and sets him straight. Even better, forza Kubica.
:lol:
i think me too,the thought came up to my mind few times...:D

Edit:
Fernando....you mean Fernando driving the red car do you...:eyebrows::smoke:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Not really. I can't stand Ferrari either. I'd prefer it was with Renault or even better, Honda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)