4.Kubica 24

Constructors:

1.Ferrari 63
2.Bmw 44
3.Mclaren 42

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
When I was a kid one of my friends got me into F1 and I remember he was obsessed with this British guy who's name I forget. He's supposedly a legend or something. Any idea who I'm referring to?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nigel Mansell?

Damon Hill? (i was a huge fan of him)

theres some older guys who would be considered legends like Stirling Moss and Jackie Stewart

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Nigel Mansell?

Damon Hill? (i was a huge fan of him)

theres some older guys who would be considered legends like Stirling Moss and Jackie Stewart
Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill both sound familiar, so it could have been either one but I'm leaning towards Damon Hill.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
once again!

FORZA FERARRI!

and does any 1 else watch the race from aus? god those ITV commentators are so biast towards hamilton and they hate Ferrari, must be because they are english but god it annoys the hell out of me. but seeing the prancing horse winnning and hearing what they have to say about hamilton being unlucky makes it a tad sweeter.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This disease is everywhere XsemprejuveX, I am suffering from it in Sweden as well.

When Hamilton overtook Massa they got an orgasm and went on and on that it was evident, it is inevitable that he will overtake the Ferrari and it is inevitable that he will fly in front of the red car, they were so close to saying that he will lap the second position.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This disease is everywhere XsemprejuveX, I am suffering from it in Sweden as well.

When Hamilton overtook Massa they got an orgasm and went on and on that it was evident, it is inevitable that he will overtake the Ferrari and it is inevitable that he will fly in front of the red car, they were so close to saying that he will lap the second position.
i know its so annoying, i love how my commentators were saying"he is catching up to the ferrari, its now down to 1 and a half seconds" and every lap they continued to say the gap was getting smaller but in fact it was the same. :inter:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I haven't catched any races this season yet but I am tempted due to excellent start of season for Ferrari. I smell a year of Ferrari's domination and I'm not complaining about it. Forza Ferrari!

Btw it seems the difference in cars between Ferrari/McLaren and BMW is reduced to minimum this season. Am I right? Who can tell me more about this?

Cheers.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
once again!

FORZA FERARRI!

and does any 1 else watch the race from aus? god those ITV commentators are so biast towards hamilton and they hate Ferrari, must be because they are english but god it annoys the hell out of me. but seeing the prancing horse winnning and hearing what they have to say about hamilton being unlucky makes it a tad sweeter.
Yeah as jack said its everywhere, disgusting tbh. I have to say am not too impressed with the aussie commentators obviously leaning towards Webber ( its more evident in the Moto GP though with Stoner, that drives me nuts)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Its still busy, 15 rounds to go. Hamilton leads, theres a safety car upfront cause there was an accident.

EDIT: Hamilton wins. Tough race in Monaco as always.

1. Hamilton
2. Kubica
3. Massa

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a dissapointing race for Ferrari,as last year,we struglle there.

At least Massa finished 3rd.

Btw,it was amazing how Sutil was 4th till the last 3 minutes!!!
pity for him that Kimi ran into him..by mistkae of course,he didn't want to ruin his party,he just lost the car...but sadly he did ruin to Sutil.bad luck for Adrian.

Let's hope for a better race in Canada in 2 weeks time.

Forza Ferrari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)