Formula One 2008 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
They will definitely continue to race at Bahrain. Bernie Ecclestone wants the crowd and money it will produce. Its only a new circuit.
The race has been there for 5 years .. Abu Dhabi will bring more fans and crowds since it's just less then 100Km away from Dubai .. and you know Dubai means money :) ..

if it's up to me .. I'd make both circuits host races .. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a great race!!!!:spliff:

PERFECT!!!!:juventus:

Finally 1-2 Ferrari,

Massa showed he's back in the bussines!
Kimi had a good race despite not so perfect weekend(it's what he said),

and ofcourse,HAMILTON SUCKED!!!!:lol:

yeah,it was great,right from the start he was in trouble and plus he ran with his nose into Alonso(Fernando must have laughed there...hehe:))

Yeah we're officially back,now 3 weeks break till Spain.

the championship tables:

1.Kimi 19
2.Heidfeld 16
3.Hamilton 14
4.Kova 14
5.Kubica 14
6.Massa 10
7.Trulli 8
8.Rosberg 7

Teams:

1.BMW 30
2.Ferrari 29
3.Mclaren 28

Forza Ferrari!!!!:martini:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Btw,Hamilton and Mclaren were slow but what happened to him,it was simply his mistakes,not the car:

Lewis Hamilton, McLaren (13th):
“I am really disappointed and feel like I let the team down today as I always am the first to blame myself. The whole weekend has not been ideal starting with the accident on Friday, but I will keep my chin up and bounce back at the next race. I messed up at the start as I didn’t hit the switch early enough and therefore had not engaged the correct engine setting, and the anti-stall kicked in. I lost a lot of places but things were still salvageable at that point. Then I had the incident with Fernando. I was behind him, and I moved to the right, and he moved to the right and that was it - a racing incident I guess. I am confident that we have the pace to be fighting at the front so the confidence is still there. I have had such a good run in Formula One until now, and it was almost inevitable that at some point things would go wrong. However there is a long way to go in the championship and I intend to win it.”

:p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Time difference. Had long Saturdays so I couldn't bother getting up early, I even slept through Bahrain which started at decent 1PM.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Btw,Hamilton and Mclaren were slow but what happened to him,it was simply his mistakes,not the car:

Lewis Hamilton, McLaren (13th):
“I am really disappointed and feel like I let the team down today as I always am the first to blame myself. The whole weekend has not been ideal starting with the accident on Friday, but I will keep my chin up and bounce back at the next race. I messed up at the start as I didn’t hit the switch early enough and therefore had not engaged the correct engine setting, and the anti-stall kicked in. I lost a lot of places but things were still salvageable at that point. Then I had the incident with Fernando. I was behind him, and I moved to the right, and he moved to the right and that was it - a racing incident I guess. I am confident that we have the pace to be fighting at the front so the confidence is still there. I have had such a good run in Formula One until now, and it was almost inevitable that at some point things would go wrong. However there is a long way to go in the championship and I intend to win it.”

:p
to be fair at least he's man enough to admit it! He'll be back don't you worry about that :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)