Formula One 2008 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Impressive start from the Ferraris ..

Hamilton with a bad start and broken nose goes down to 18 after a pit stop to fix his nose ..

Massa and Raikonnen one and two so far .. Kubica behind them ..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Ferraris will just improve throughout the whole season and McLaren have not stolen technology from other teams this season and another comparison between McLaren and Inter is giving up on a champion like Alonso for a prick like Hamilton.

May 22, 2007
Lets just get this out of me.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha unlucky Lewis :D

Feels good.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
The Ferraris will just improve throughout the whole season and McLaren have not stolen technology from other teams this season and another comparison between McLaren and Inter is giving up on a champion like Alonso for a prick like Hamilton.
Something to think of :rolleyes: ...

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Lets just get this out of me.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha unlucky Lewis :D

Feels good.
more than a minute difference between Massa and Hamilton :D .. enjoy ..

May 22, 2007
If Heikki does not score points, this weekend will be beyond perfect.

Lewis isn't lapping very quick either. Everyone from 13th upwards is quicker than him. His car isn't working properly.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
The peak of enjoyment will be when Kovalainnen does not win points.
:agree: .. but I think he'll stay in fifth +/- 1 ..

If Heikki does not score points, this weekend will be beyond perfect.

Lewis isn't lapping very quick either. Everyone from 13th upwards is quicker than him. His car isn't working properly.
As evident by his abysmal start ..

Kubica gets his first Pit in 8.9 .. out into 9th
Also Rosberg but didn't catch his timing ..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ya that was weird ..

Raikonnen in 9.6 seconds for his pit stop and he's out into 5th
Alonso also in pit .. out into 13th .. he's out of his game isn't he ?
Ron Dennis literally destroyed Alonso exactly like Moratti has destroyed hundreds of football talents. When I made the comparison last season some members laughed at me. I can never run out of comparisons between Moratti and Dennis and consequently McLaren and Inter .

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Ron Dennis literally destroyed Alonso exactly like Moratti has destroyed hundreds of football talents. When I made the comparison last season some members laughed at me. I can never run out of comparisons between Moratti and Dennis and consequently McLaren and Inter .
I'll try to notice that from now on :) ..

Coulthard and Button :lol: This race has the element of perfect in it.
yes rub it in .. I could've been there cheering and taking pics :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)