Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
YEEEESSS!!!

We are back!

what agreat race from Kimi,the WC!

He's back and the car was perfect!great pace all the race!

I just can't believe on Massa's mistakes......he ruined the 1-2,and hi is not helping Kimi.....if he continues like that i'm pretty sure Ferrari will look to replace him.

He's fast and all but waaay to many races he doesn't finish coz of his mistakes.

Congrats to Kubica & Trulli really great showing from both.
Hamilton got 4 points,fine by me;)

Forza Kimi,Forza Ferrari!!!
:smoke:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Did anyone heard that Kimi has problems with his wife, because he drinks a lot and cheats on her?
I was expecting him to be influenced by that, but poor Massa seemed less concentrated instead...

BTW the double retirement of the Toro Rosso team, demonstrate, that the engine problems Kimi faced last year werent random...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
BUt still won the Championship:)

and for his wife,never heard of,actually i heared that the things are good,
and yeah does like to drink though:D

May 22, 2007
I just can't believe on Massa's mistakes......he ruined the 1-2,and hi is not helping Kimi.....if he continues like that i'm pretty sure Ferrari will look to replace him.

He's fast and all but waaay to many races he doesn't finish coz of his mistakes.
I was expecting him to be influenced by that, but poor Massa seemed less concentrated instead...
stupid fucking massa...at least we have kimi to do the job!
After watching him drive round that corner, you all think that it was his fault?

It wasn't his mistake. The telemetry proves that it wasn't. He made no throttle movements out of line, and it is beyond anyone why he span off.

Ill quote him as well: "I don't know what happened, I just lost the car completely when the rear came round suddenly," a clearly frustrated Massa told reporters as he trudged back to the pits.

"On lap 31, I clipped the kerb at the exit to Turn 6 and hit it quite hard and then I lost the rear end going into the next corner. We have to check to see if the impact with the kerb damaged the car. It's a real shame because we could have brought home a one-two finish. Obviously this has been a very difficult start to the season for me, but there is still a very long way to go. We have great potential, as was seen today and so I am still confident. Naturally I hope to make up for this soon, starting with the next race in Bahrain."

Hardly his fault if the back end of the car decides that clipping the kerb means that he should spin off.

Good win for Kimi. Back on track. It shows the Ferrari pace is mind blowing, and hopefully we can go to Bahrain and perform similarly.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
After watching him drive round that corner, you all think that it was his fault?

It wasn't his mistake. The telemetry proves that it wasn't. He made no throttle movements out of line, and it is beyond anyone why he span off.

Ill quote him as well: "I don't know what happened, I just lost the car completely when the rear came round suddenly," a clearly frustrated Massa told reporters as he trudged back to the pits.

"On lap 31, I clipped the kerb at the exit to Turn 6 and hit it quite hard and then I lost the rear end going into the next corner. We have to check to see if the impact with the kerb damaged the car. It's a real shame because we could have brought home a one-two finish. Obviously this has been a very difficult start to the season for me, but there is still a very long way to go. We have great potential, as was seen today and so I am still confident. Naturally I hope to make up for this soon, starting with the next race in Bahrain."

Hardly his fault if the back end of the car decides that clipping the kerb means that he should spin off.

Good win for Kimi. Back on track. It shows the Ferrari pace is mind blowing, and hopefully we can go to Bahrain and perform similarly.
I'm pretty sure that if it was not his fault Ferrari would come out on the press and defend him.
But instead everyone is quiet,so i think they know there was his fault as well,
maybe not only,but mostly.

I like him,i do,he has pace.He's a good guy and driver but till now,his 3rd season in Ferrari he's abit dissapointing if u ask me.

He's in with the best guys there,He's been with Shumi and Kimi now,i think we all expect more from him.

if he won't improve his results it can be his last season as Ferrari driver.
Let's wait and see,i do have faith in him,prove me right Felipe or go home:)

Btw,
there are few rumours already about Vettel or even ALonso to Ferrari next to Kimi next season....

Alonso on the rumour:

Fernando Alonso on Sunday admitted that Felipe Massa's mistakes are likely to increase speculation about his own future at Ferrari.

After finishing just eighth in his uncompetitive Renault in Malaysia, the Spaniard was asked by his local press corps about rumours linking him with becoming Kimi Raikkonen's teammate next year.

"It is too early to talk about team transfers," he is quoted as saying by the newspaper Diario AS, "but Massa has had two bad races with errors and it is logical that people are talking about Vettel and me."

Although Ferrari analysts have not yet confirmed definitively the cause of Massa's terminal spin at Sepang, it is believed that the Brazilian simply made a mistake.

In Australia just over a week ago, the 26-year-old similarly spun, leading to suggestions that Massa is struggling to adapt to life without traction control -- a driver aid he has enjoyed since debuting in F1 in 2002.

Alonso continued: "I always want to be in the best car in the field.

"I am driving for Renault now because I won here in 2005 and 2006 and want to do it again, if not this year, then the next.

"It is clear that Ferrari has one of the best cars already," he added.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, you got a point. Maybe Ferrari are embarrassed?

Anyway, Alonso would be a great driver for Ferrari.
im sorry but i would hate to see that prick in a Ferrari, he is such an assole and he would wanna run the place and take kimi's spot as number 1 driver. we shouldve got some 1 like rosberg or kubica and gotten rid of massa IMO

May 22, 2007
Well yeah you are right, he would demand to be leader but over an entire season I think he might edge out Kimi by a few points.

Anyway why do you hate him? Seen so many different views from Ferrari fans on him and just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)