Formula 1 (6 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Yahoo.....Schumi! :thumb:

dont complain, just savour and enjoy. it's history in the making, and u're watching a phenomenon at work ;)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I only saw part of the race.

Raikenon was pushing Schumi hard when his rear wing just blew up. McLauren really need to stop making their cars out of crepe paper and super-glue.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Sure, McLauren's new car seems to be an aeon ahead of the last one in terms of power and engine reliability (Kimmi set a fastest lap just before his rear wing exploded), but they're still having techincal problems. Reliability is something Ferrari just have, and coupled with a fantastic car they're unstoppable. Part of it is Schumi's form, and part of it is just a great car. Don't be fooled into thinking that McLauren are that close - you can't win race after race and call it luck.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
No not luck but i mean the others aren't very far off.

I mean last GP Kimi had more fuel than Micheal and still got the pole.

This time again more fuel and he was close.

Ok the tyres play a part here, the Bridgestone are not that good at the first lap, but you know what i mean, they are quite close.

And if you look at Rubbens, he doesn't really do better than the others. It's Micheal that makes the gap bigger.

BTW 10 years ago, Berger won for Ferrari at Germany, and that was the first victory for Scuderia after 4.5 years back then. How times change :)

It's all a loop...

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
So you're with Giancarlo... Good news then :)

Fisichella signs two-year drive
At Renault

Giancarlo Fisichella's two-season deal at Renault was settled at Hockenheim and will be announced by the Formula One team on Wednesday, according to reports.

The Roman, who drove for Enstone's former 'Benetton' incarnation from 1998 to 2001, has spent the past three seasons at privateer teams Jordan and Sauber.

But he was a wanted man for '05 and has turned down a solid BMW- Williams offer in a deal brokered by Flavio Briatore who also manages Jaguar's Mark Webber.

Renault's Briatore agreed that the Australian could go to Frank Williams' camp but only if the knighted chief agreed not to sign the courted Fisichella, 31.

Jarno Trulli said on Sunday he'd leave Renault at the end of the season.

F1-Live

Too bad Fisichella never got the chance to drive with Ferrari, it would be nice to see an Italian driver in the team again

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i dont know how much of the same thing i can watch without being bored
did u watch german GP don bes? it was awesome, button and alonso....sato and trulli. it's not just about schumi :)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Hakkinen may be driving for BAR next season. He is seriously considering a comeback :)

i can't wait for the Schumacher - Hakkinen battles to start once again :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Hakkinen may be driving for BAR next season. He is seriously considering a comeback :)

i can't wait for the Schumacher - Hakkinen battles to start once again :)
If Häkkinen decides to continue, he'll get better team than BAR, that's for sure... Williams or nothing!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)