Formula 1 (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Schummi and Ferrari are going to be champions as long as he's driving.
I hope not.

Other teams will pull up. Hopefully next season will be something similar to what we had a season ago. I watched almost every single game!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

I hope not.

Other teams will pull up. Hopefully next season will be something similar to what we had a season ago. I watched almost every single game!

Hopefully, but the same man will win it again.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Formula 1. Sick of it. Seriously, even ferrari fans should be sick of the lack of competition.

Right :rolleyes:

Is it Ferrari's fault? They're making history here, they are the best team in the world and they deserve everything they get. You think they had it easy? Well, they didnt. When Schumacher came to Ferrari they had probably the 4th or 5th best car on the grid, yet, from day one he managed to challenge for the title in an inferior car. They worked very hard to get where they are today, and it's not their fault the rest of the teams are completely incompetent. Ferrari should be rewarded and praised for their hard work, not hated. They are what they are because they worked hard at it and beacause they are united as a team. Other teams have more money, yet they cant challenge Ferrari.

Kudos to Ferrari I say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)