Formula 1 (5 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Ralf's negotiating with both at the moment.

I love this quote from Das Sekret Tagebuch Michael Schumachers
I almost feel sorry for my old adversaries at McLaren after the start to the season they have had. Nobody brings charcoal to grands prix any more, if someone wants a barbecue they just have to wait for the 8th or 9th lap of the race – ho ho ho. McLaren, I’m lovin’ it.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
FGS, dont believe what u read on the internet ;)

today's qualification San Marino Grand Prix:

1. Jenson Button
2. Michael Schumacher
3. Juan Pablo Montoya
4. Rubens Barrichello
5. Ralf Schumacher
6. Fernando Alonso
7. Takuma Sato
8. Mark Webber

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Unbelievable lap from Button putting enough pressure on Micheal to make a mistake. I can't wait to see how this will pan out.
almost feel sorry for my old adversaries at McLaren after the start to the season they have had. Nobody brings charcoal to grands prix any more, if someone wants a barbecue they just have to wait for the 8th or 9th lap of the race – ho ho ho. McLaren, I’m lovin’ it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Seems like Raikonen's season is parked already. They could not get him to do the qualifier :rolleyes:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Good for the sport???, haha, then just stop following it, im damn sick of people complaining of that, like its Ferrari's fault!!!.

Montoya is the biggest *****! in the world, what a little jerk he is complaining of Schumi, when he clearly planned to crash Schumi out of the race. What a bad looser people like him will never win a thing!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Actually this was the bright moment of my Sunday. Forza Schumi, Forza Ferrari Let's do a clean sweep this season.
:greedy: :D

Almost forgot the small matter of the clasico ... Barca :D

Aug 27, 2003
forza reanult :thumb:

4th place :alonso
5th place:trulli

here r the standings:2004 San Marino Grand Prix

Pos No Driver Team

1 1 Michael Schumacher Ferrari

2 9 Jenson Button BAR-Honda

3 3 Juan Pablo Montoya Williams-BMW

4 8 Fernando Alonso Renault

5 7 Jarno Trulli Renault

6 2 Rubens Barrichello Ferrari

7 4 Ralf Schumacher Williams-BMW

8 6 Kimi Räikkönen McLaren-Mercedes

9 11 Giancarlo Fisichella Sauber-Petronas

10 12 Felipe Massa Sauber-Petronas

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Actually this was the bright moment of my Sunday. Forza Schumi, Forza Ferrari Let's do a clean sweep this season.
:greedy: :D

Almost forgot the small matter of the clasico ... Barca :D

its going according to plan :D

4 out of 4 so far :cool: I want to see a clean sweep as well !

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Good for the sport???, haha, then just stop following it, im damn sick of people complaining of that, like its Ferrari's fault!!!.

Montoya is the biggest *****! in the world, what a little jerk he is complaining of Schumi, when he clearly planned to crash Schumi out of the race. What a bad looser people like him will never win a thing!
Yea, its not good for the sport. Perhaps why the FIA is considering making further changes. Do you not get the news in your side of the world?
Your sick of people complaining, so whys the temper flaring on the one guy who can actually take on schumi and beat his sorry ass....!? Nobody's blaming Ferrari, its more their way of doing things. They want good competition, they shud have the balls to hire a JPM or Alonso and cut out that silly cant beat Schumacher thing from the driver's contract. Barrichello is not ferrari material, not by a long shot. Give it to Montoya, and we'll hear how sick you are of people complaining, that he cant stop winning.

PS: If you recollect, he was given a pitlane penalty for a similar inciden in the penultimate race of the season last year, when he was very much in the championship. The result? I guess it favoured good ol michael, again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)