Formula 1 (17 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
its button guy of bar - honda i did not know there was formula one thread here im a big fan of it!
i was suppose to be there today but noo the flight was to early and i had an exam sadly..
im a big reanult fan it was pretty close for turlli but button got his chance and he deserved it!
anways next up san marino
feel sorry for macleren..should work out their bect next time..
and sabato did brilliant aswell
honda look promising this year
who's sabato...? ohh, u mean sato :p

btw arif, button is NOT a test driver :wallbang:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Oh my God!!! Raikkonen needed FOUR ****ing engines in three matches. Mercedes McLaren is SO ****ed up.

Good for Schumi and Barrichello but Im tired of seeing them win!!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Why shall Ferrari be blamed for making F1 boring!, its the other teams who aint good enough, not Ferrari's fault.

By the way i dont find it boring FORZA FERRARI & SCHUMI :cool:

Aug 27, 2003
well its not really boring, i found the bharain grand prix quite nerve wracking ..lool..well if u were a reanult fan ..esp when alonso was trying his best to top of sabto..it was soo annoying and he never manged to! and trulli was so close to the third spot! anyways in whole i think its more of a challenge...u say f1 team are bored of ferrair winning all the time.. its like syaing
juve fans are bored of the scudetto...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Forza Ferarri :D
Now all I want is Schumi to win all the races this season. An unbeaten season would be awesome!

Aug 1, 2003
my bahrain GP comments :

+ bored to tears with Ferrari's victories? Can't blame em, their car is excellent and their pit stops did not exceed 8 secs

+ How unfortunate for Montoya. 3rd with 10 laps to go and he's 13th.

+ Klien has re-defined the term 'too eager'

+ Damn, what a pity for Kimi... 3 races in a row without a completion, o?

+ Yahoo! BAR and Honda!

+ The circuit wasn't exactly thrilling but its width and space makes f1 more competitive and open, I enjoyed it very much

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
well its not really boring, i found the bharain grand prix quite nerve wracking ..lool..well if u were a reanult fan ..esp when alonso was trying his best to top of sabto ..it was soo annoying and he never manged to! and trulli was so close to the third spot! anyways in whole i think its more of a challenge...u say f1 team are bored of ferrair winning all the time.. its like syaing
juve fans are bored of the scudetto...
lol......i've sed it b4, it's SATO....SATO ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Ferrari will win this year again and so will Schumacher!
and I hope Mr. Ekklestown realizes that the longer Ferrari's hegemony lasts, the less interesting this race will become.

People are fed up with Ferarri. Do something to make the race more interesting!

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Forza Ferarri :D
Now all I want is Schumi to win all the races this season. An unbeaten season would be awesome!

yeah imagine ! :D the qualifying record is the only one he hasn't broken yet ... hopefully he does it this season :)

imagine going unbeaten ! oh man :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)