Formula 1 (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
SHIT! There was an F1 thread?! WHY OH WHY didn't I realize this? Shit shit shit

anyway
I thought Webber was so damn unlucky in Sepang ... it was frustrating. In a few years I hope he'll move from Jaguar and gets to drive some fast cars.

Is it just me, or does Montoya and Ralf Schumacher doesn't work well together at all?

I'm so happy Fisichella joined Sauber Petronas :D :D :D

Damn, Renault is starting to become my fav. team

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yeah, Renault has pulled up drastically. I am very impressed by Trulli and Alonso. And what about Button and Honda?

I wonder if Honda and Renault will keep their paste in the following races. I want action and a stop to Ferrari's hegemony.

As for my boyz Montoya and Ralf- I think Michelin tires are giving them troubles, and their new bolid seems to have some problems.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
As for my boyz Montoya and Ralf- I think Michelin tires are giving them troubles, and their new bolid seems to have some problems.
What's a bolid?

I doubt it's the tyres. The tyres gave them an advantage last year, it's hardly going to be the other way around now. No, it's simply that Ferarri have made another leap in technology while McLauren can't get their engines to last the weekend yet. Williams have simply lost ground on the cars, while Bridgestone have, erm, bridged the gap in tyre technology. ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

What's a bolid?

I doubt it's the tyres. The tyres gave them an advantage last year, it's hardly going to be the other way around now. No, it's simply that Ferarri have made another leap in technology while McLauren can't get their engines to last the weekend yet. Williams have simply lost ground on the cars, while Bridgestone have, erm, bridged the gap in tyre technology. ;)
Sorry, bolid is a "racing car" in Russian.

Well, advantage last year and no advantage this year, it still has to do with tires! :) Just kidding...

I agree, Ferrari decided not to reinvent the wheel this year and just modernized last year's car. While McLauren and Williams decided to revolutionize things, and, at least for the first two races have lost their momentum.

And yes, all I hear in the media is that Bridgestone tires and just increadible this year.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
SHIT! There was an F1 thread?! WHY OH WHY didn't I realize this? Shit shit shit

anyway
I thought Webber was so damn unlucky in Sepang ... it was frustrating. In a few years I hope he'll move from Jaguar and gets to drive some fast cars.

Is it just me, or does Montoya and Ralf Schumacher doesn't work well together at all?

I'm so happy Fisichella joined Sauber Petronas :D :D :D

Damn, Renault is starting to become my fav. team
Fernando Alonso is good.He start from the last but become in the top 5 :thumb:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
well sally....they are not on speaking terms. they hate each other :rofl: ralf even sed that he'll run JP's car off the track :shocked:

when i found that bout that, i have more respect to barrichello :touched: he'll always play 2nd to schumi.....

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
well sally....they are not on speaking terms. they hate each other :rofl: ralf even sed that he'll run JP's car off the track :shocked:

when i found that bout that, i have more respect to barrichello :touched: he'll always play 2nd to schumi.....
:D Don't let the steely exterior fool you - if Barachello wouldn't get out of his way, Schumacher mark 1.0 would have no qualms about running him off the road either. Hence Irvine's departure from Ferrari.

Aug 1, 2003
I like Barrichello a lot! IMO, Ralf Schumacher is the worst driver now. He annoys me. Ugh ugh ugh. And to think that he drives one of the best cars :wallbang:

Montoya's going to McLaren next season, no?

OP
juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #252
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I dont think JPM and Ralf can work together as teammate as great as MS and Rubinho.

in my opinion, they are teammate but they also enemy on the track. if they cant change it,I think it will hurt Williams chances on the constructor champs. (well,that will be great news cos i'm not a Williams fan :D j/k)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    I dont know why the Williams are still partnering them together, obviously they dont like each other

Aug 1, 2003
    exactly. I'm so glad Montoya's gonna move. But to be honest I'd prefer if Ralf Schumacher is removed from the F1 scene.

Montoya has every ounce of potential to beat Michael Schumacher, but IMO at times he's too eager and becomes a bit unprofessional with his driving

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    I dont know why the Williams are still partnering them together, obviously they dont like each other
    Because they're two of the best drivers on the circuit. They're losing both of them anyway :devil:

Aug 27, 2003
    its button guy of bar - honda i did not know there was formula one thread here im a big fan of it!
    i was suppose to be there today but noo the flight was to early and i had an exam sadly..
    im a big reanult fan it was pretty close for turlli but button got his chance and he deserved it!
    anways next up san marino
    feel sorry for macleren..should work out their bect next time..
    and sabato did brilliant aswell
    honda look promising this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)