Formula 1 - Season 2016 (1 Viewer)

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
To be honest I get why Nico thought taking each other out would help since he's is ahead in the table but that was the most cuntish thing I have seen lol. Hami maybe be a cocky prick but Nico is a diabolical motha fucka

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Damn Vettel really having hard time so far in Ferrari.
There were alot of expectations for this year,but seems like nothing changed and still way behind the Mercedes.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I suspect Red Bull could overtake Mercedes next year. Engines will get closer together in terms of performance and Red Bull has the best chassis and aero people and with the rule changes next year, I expect them to be a force to be reckoned with. I am not so sure about Ferrari though.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
This 5 grid penalty due to gear box change is getting annoying as hell. Specially for the Scuderia, then the bias selection of turn 9 on Copse exceeding the track limits, were it's ok for Verstappen and Räikkönen yet delete Hamilton's time for doing so...I'm a Tifosi but it's not right someone in the FIA has it for Mercedes or Hamilton.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This 5 grid penalty due to gear box change is getting annoying as hell. Specially for the Scuderia, then the bias selection of turn 9 on Copse exceeding the track limits, were it's ok for Verstappen and Räikkönen yet delete Hamilton's time for doing so...I'm a Tifosi but it's not right someone in the FIA has it for Mercedes or Hamilton.
please. Hamilton gets it easier than anyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)