Formula 1 - Season 2016 (1 Viewer)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
LOL

didn't expect that at all. good.

good for verstappen, he's already one of the best and he's 18.

hope kvyat is out of F1 soon. absolute hack.

May 22, 2007
Kvyat isn't even that bad, he's outperformed Ricciardo on a few occasions which is impressive. He even finished on the podium in China, Red Bull are fucking ruthless :D

May 22, 2007

Even Maldonado wasn't this bad
Grosjean was much worse at punting people off when he first started and he's developed into a good level F1 driver. Not saying Kvyat is as bad as Romain was, that is obviously shoddy driving for the first lap of a GP, but the Red Bull driver programme is ruthless if it is for that one mistake :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Grosjean was much worse at punting people off when he first started and he's developed into a good level F1 driver. Not saying Kvyat is as bad as Romain was, that is obviously shoddy driving for the first lap of a GP, but the Red Bull driver programme is ruthless if it is for that one mistake :D
He did pretty much the same thing last week as well. Obviously RB wants to keep Max so they're promoting him before another team can get him and this is a good opportunity, I don't think it's unwarranted though. Very poor driving by Kvyat really.

- - - Updated - - -

May 22, 2007
He did pretty much the same thing last week as well. Obviously RB wants to keep Max so they're promoting him before another team can get him and this is a good opportunity, I don't think it's unwarranted though. Very poor driving by Kvyat really.
I don't think he can be blamed for the incident at Shanghai, even Vettel afterwards accepted it was a racing incident.

If this is a move to cement Max in the team then they've done the right thing though, and I don't blame them. Very rare talent he is.

May 22, 2007
That looks like an opportunistic move with a wide open gap to move into, and he hugged the inside of the kerb as well (indicating he didn't have too much speed going into it, he was under control). He wasn't jolting across Vettel, the gap was roughly 2 car widths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)