Formula 1 - 2019 (1 Viewer)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Verstappen is still under investigation, a full 3 hours after the race had finished. :rofl:
And people thought VAR was bad

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Verstappen pushed Leclerc off the track and no time penalty? Yeah, double standards.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Honestly, Leclerc is already a much better driver than Vettel. I want him to go next year.

Hamilton deserves to be champion but man he gets a lot of lucky breaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to see Ricciardo or Verstappen at Ferrari. Imagine VER and LEC battles within Ferrari - would be insane

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Leclerc > Vettel

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, Leclerc is already a much better driver than Vettel. I want him to go next year.

Hamilton deserves to be champion but man he gets a lot of lucky breaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to see Ricciardo or Verstappen at Ferrari. Imagine VER and LEC battles within Ferrari - would be insane
:agree: Not only that but from now on Leclerc should be treated as the 1st driver at Ferrari.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Ferrari...

Not even worth watching anymore.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
Being a ferrari fan is a job at this point. We had everything to get pole this time round and our reliability problems fucked up again. Similar thing in Bahrain. I'm sick and tired of seeing Hamilton win all the time.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hang on Stroll. Keep Mercedes off the podium.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing like two teammates running into each other on the turn.

And of course it had to the American team :lol:

Bottas!!!

- - - Updated - - -

New Rule:

Vettel needs to start in 20th position in every race.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
Top 3 this year with British and Austria GP, the F1 cars are too perfect (except for ferrari and renault), fortunately there are hazards like the rain today that allow twists and turns.
Let's enjoy , in a week we will come down to earth with one of the worst circuits of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)