Formula 1 2015 (1 Viewer)

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #303
    surely kimi can't have fucked up that bad, esp after great quali. must be the car

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Alonso >>>>> Vettel :agree:
    Bitch please, lemme say i don't like vettel at all not that i hate him but I'm nit a fan. I rated him highly and followed his career when he was a test driver with bmw and then drobe with toro.

Alonso is probably the most overrated driver in the modern formula one era, sure he has talent and at some point in time as much as i hated him i too appreciated the fact that he was one of the best on the grid. But after his years with Ferrari it's apparent he is a one hit wonder.

A guy who gets destroyed by a rookie 20 year hamilton, guy who cried like a bitch when a guy nearing his end of his career got the better or him (giancarlo fisi) and a guy who is sucking jensons dick in the current season is better than vettel? :lol2:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    WΏΏdy?;5100402 said:
    Bitch please, lemme say i don't like vettel at all not that i hate him but I'm nit a fan. I rated him highly and followed his career when he was a test driver with bmw and then drobe with toro.

Alonso is probably the most overrated driver in the modern formula one era, sure he has talent and at some point in time as much as i hated him i too appreciated the fact that he was one of the best on the grid. But after his years with Ferrari it's apparent he is a one hit wonder.

A guy who gets destroyed by a rookie 20 year hamilton, guy who cried like a bitch when a guy nearing his end of his career got the better or him (giancarlo fisi) and a guy who is sucking jensons dick in the current season is better than vettel? :lol2:
    :sergio:

that one flew way over your head, didn't it, Woodster? :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I realised at the end of the post u were sarcastic but i had already put in some rage into writing that so i posted it anyways :D

This looks like RB's weekend, i hope Ferrari manage a win somehow and hamilton crashes and breaks a leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)