Formula 1 2015 (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Incredibly boring, the gap keeps increasing between Mercedes and the rest :sigh:

The annoying part is how Mercedes managed to collect two of the most disgusting drivers to ever drive Formula 1 cars.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It's been a few seasons since I watched every race of F1, mixture of work getting in the way plus the racing started getting boring. One of those (work) has sort of cleared itself up, how is the racing these days? Jack has just said it's boring but he's a well-known pessimist :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't watch it any more, honestly it's just about two guys getting into a good car and beating each other, it hasn't been remotely interesting for a long time.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #169
    Some of the races have been quite good lately, though the last couple have been thoroughly boring. Generally safety cars tend to make things pretty exciting, especially towards the end of the race.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    It's been a few seasons since I watched every race of F1, mixture of work getting in the way plus the racing started getting boring. One of those (work) has sort of cleared itself up, how is the racing these days? Jack has just said it's boring but he's a well-known pessimist :D
    It's been beyond boring for a few seasons. Absolute shit.

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #176
    wow massa horry sheet

- - - Updated - - -

he's always been a great starter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)