Formula 1 2015 (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They really need to improve the competitiveness of formula 1.

We have had at least 4 years of one team dominating, when Alonso challenged Vettel his car was still much slower than Red Bull. Now we have had two seasons with nobody even close to competing with Mercedes.

It's incredibly boring. Canada is usually a great race but this year was dreadful.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #146
    kimi better pull something out of his ass for this one or he is done

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I'm way to cranky today due to a whole lot of reasons.

Anyways Kimi is my favourite driver on the current grid, but i want him to crash in this race followed by Ferrari replacing him midway through the season. He has had way too many fuck ups in qualifying this year (not to mention worst luck) and as much as that Nipples fan Arrivabene says there are no team orders in Ferrari, there always will be. I remember Kimi chasing down Vettel in Bahrain, "I will overtake him if i catch him" thats what he said on the radio. I dont think Vettel would ever need to say something like that if he came up behing Kimi to make a move.

Ferrari needs to get their act together. I have a younger cousin that follows F1 like i used to and he keeps me updated with the important few million new rules they keep comming up with. Ferrari supposedly used a few of their engine development tokens before last race and it does not appear to have made any difference at all. In fact Canada was supposed to be a track where Ferrari should have had the similar advantage they had at Bahrain, whith Merc trye deg and brake management.

Also refuelling needs to make a come back, with the cars now filled to race till the end most of the drivers are usually concentrating on fuel conservation and that's bullshit.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PATHETIC NOISE COMMING OUT OF THE ENGINE? Its like those small electric cars i used to run over on my Suzuki Bandit. Why is F1 going green? For the love of god why!? Im never watching another F1 race on track as long as they do not fix that sound.

Fuck Lewis, on another note Nico rosberg is the most spineless talentless driver to ever set a lap inside a formula one car. His pathetic attitude and big mouth he inherited from his father another cunt excuse of a man and his driving skills and sensitive personality he got from his monther's side. German and Finnish, seems like he got none of the traits from either of the countries and is probably stuck in belgium talent wise. He should just kill himself and his father.

I remember watching 2006 Monaco Quali where Schumi was on provincial pole and lost control on the in lap which supposedly spoiled Alonso's lap stopping him from grabbing pole. Keke was all like "cheapest dirtiest trick that has ever been seen in formula one" and Schumi was of course penalised with a grid penalty. Last yeah his cunt son did the same to Lewis, i really want a journo to find that fat fuck and shove the mike in his mouth and asked him to comment.

Anyways back to this season, fuck Lewis and Fuck merc. A big shout out to all the Alonso fans and i hope they are enjoying his season. Fuck him too.

I really dont want Seb or anyone to break Schumi's records, next year i hope Ferrari sign Ricciardo or Max and they start winning for Ferrari instead.

Will berine ever die ffs?

Today's race looks interesting, im sure both the merc will make a mistake and lose time, this is seb's chance to grab the win but he needs a mistake free flawless race. If not i hope he crashes and take out both the mercs with him.

- - - Updated - - -

http://atdhe.fm/moto_gp/stream-40381b-formula-1-austrian-grand-prix

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Fuck ok i said Kimi should crash and he did! Not like this, he almost died! that could have been BAD!

Good start from the faggot rosberg, i see lewis taking the lead within a couple of laps after saftey car comes in, i just hope seb manages to pass him.

Rain please.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw that seems to be the same problem kimi faced at the hairpin in canada. Or did someone touch him from behind.

Kimi would have lost his hand had he not removed it from the steering.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Ferrari should move for verstappen. Looked like Kimi got a touch from behind then lost it.
    Big fan of Max, was a big fan of his father too. I just knew the kid would be special.

Too early to move him to Ferrari though. I really like Ricciardo but he's never ending up at ferrari as long as seb is there.

Just sign Nasr as No 2 to Seb and sign Max in 2 years when he's ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf nico actually going faster than lewis

- - - Updated - - -

both mclarens out :lol2: jenson's engine sounded like a camel having his throat slit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)