Formula 1 2015 (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Monaco is my least favourite race of the season. Great atmosphere but terrible circuit. Impossible to see any overtaking. Unless you blow up, you will end up exactly where you are after the first turn. Anyone will do a 1 stop strategy because of it. Boring as hell.
:agree:

For history and atmosphere it is one of the best.

But as a race it very rarely delivers, in recent years it has all been about under-cutting in pit stops.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
i was a big fan of hamilton since he was a rookie but i'm starting to dislike him lately mostly because of his gangsta wannabe attitude,but damn he's one hell of a racing driver especially since he's matured very well recently,looks like he's gonna dominate f1 for some years from now...

looks like an easy win for him today!!!

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #107
    what the hell :lol: there should be safety car at the end of every race :lol:

kimi 'that's not very nice' :rofl:

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Monaco is my least favourite race of the season. Great atmosphere but terrible circuit. Impossible to see any overtaking. Unless you blow up, you will end up exactly where you are after the first turn. Anyone will do a 1 stop strategy because of it. Boring as hell.
    watch 'weekend of a champion'

Nomuken

NUMB
    Contributor
    Dec 14, 2009
    Verstappen totally got brake checked, by Grosjean. The frenchie knew he was going to get passed at some point. It will also be a lesson for Max though. Couldn't stand Rosberg celebrating like if was his own merit. I couldn't stop laughing after Hamilton got boxed in.

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #116
    Verstappen totally got brake checked, by Grosjean. The frenchie knew he was going to get passed at some point. It will also be a lesson for Max though. Couldn't stand Rosberg celebrating like if was his own merit. I couldn't stop laughing after Hamilton got boxed in.
    Not as it seems

Grosjean: “The data shows I actually braked five metres later than on the lap before. I was braking as late as I could with my tyres as they were.”
    http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/f1/reports/2015-monaco-gp-report/

Nomuken

NUMB
    Contributor
    Dec 14, 2009
    Sorry the tire degradation isn't going to be that drastically different in one lap, Grosjean is a dirty bitch he has proven it seasons before specially 2013. These drivers were surprisingly pushing their tires 30-35 laps to were a 3rd stop was not needed at all. I feel some conspiracy for Rosberg's win given that he grew up in Monaco though Mercedes just really fucked up. Bottom line there was no need to box Hamilton for new set of tires, specially with 13 laps to go. Your link doesn't show Grosjean quote though I believe he said some bullshit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at his dashboard cam, Grosjean turns to the right cuts off his lane and brakes super early.

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #118
    Probably not, but he is the not same kind of crazy driver as before, I think you mean 2012 like when he nearly killed Alonso. He hasn't made many mistakes since the second half of 2013.

I don't think there's a conspiracy, maybe if there is one at the most it's to keep the championship exciting and generate more interest for Mercedes.

Nomuken

NUMB
    Contributor
    Dec 14, 2009
    Yeah 2012 you know what I'm talking about, he was a pretty erratic driver that sometimes I liked his performances but I thought he was kamikaze that season. Then when this happened it was the pot calling the kettle black when he radio his team what Verstappen did was stupid and dangerous and I thought really now? The audacity. Idk during that Sunday I was watching the race along with Verstappen's dashboard and I thought he immediately got cut
    off and brake checked by Grosjean. Verstappen was too aggressive in Grosjean defense but could've been more patient though he is still very young.

- - - Updated - - -

Hamilton had a constipated face the whole ceremony too looked pretty funny though I felt his pain :lol:

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #120
    Verstappen has been trying and sometimes pulling off those moves all season so far, but it's not going to work around Monaco, as we saw.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Vettel could have possibly won. When Rosberg pitted Seb got stuck behind Merhi and lost 1.5 seconds and when Rosberg came out of the pits Vettel was just behind. But who knows if they would have pitted Hamilton if Vettel was running second at that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)