Formula 1 2015 (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's time for Ferrari to rise again.
Hopefully. Car looks nice.

Redbull looks pretty cool, will be more like able without Vettel :p...Don't know how I am going to deal with him as a Ferrari driver...Forza Kimi.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hopefully. Car looks nice.

Redbull looks pretty cool, will be more like able without Vettel :p...Don't know how I am going to deal with him as a Ferrari driver...Forza Kimi.
I don't mind Vettel and you will start liking him once he starts to bring the points. It's Hamilton that is really obnoxious.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
This new Ferrari is ugly.. hopefully the rumor is true and they will re-design the front before the season starts.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #13
    Nando had a heavy crash apparently but is conscious and ok
    Still no news really, the whole thing is pretty strange. Hope he is ok.

Any updates on Schumacher by the way? I haven't heard anything in quite a long time now.
    Not really. He got moved to his house some time ago, slow recovery, but no word on how much he will actually be able to recover.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I loved vettel and always saw him as Schumi's portege every since he was a test driver with BMW. I loved him pre 2011 before his second world title and then he got boring and i'm not even talking about his domination 4 years in a row. Tbh i lost the love for F1 in this 4 years so cant really blame vettel. Another reason for me to dislick him is he suddenly is so close to Michael's records without struggling as hard and i simply cannot wish ferrari well if it means Seb breaking Schumi's records.

- - - Updated - - -

And fuck hamilton.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    4th and 5th, the car is looking better from what I can tell so hopefully things will just get better. Even if Mercedes dominate again as long as I see a marked improvement in Ferrari I'll be happy.

Any word on Jules?
    Last I heard he's still in a coma. Haven't heard any updates lately so I guess nothing's changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)