Formation for 2003/04 (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Marac ] ++
i am a bit worried about the montero as he is too slow for top class forwards like sheva. If zambrotta goes up front, then would leave montero on the left in defense. this is the biggest crack in juve defense.

my line-up

Super Buffon

Thuram - Legro - Montero - Zambrotta

Tacchi - Appiah

Miccoli - Del Piero - Nedved

Trezeguet
Where the f*** is Davids???? On the bench?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
-------------------Del Piero------------Trez----------------------

Zamboy----------------------Neddy--------------------- Miccoli

------------------------Davids--------Tachi ----------------------

---------- Montero---------- Legro --------- Thuram----------

------------------------------- Buffon -----------------------------

That is my OFFICIAL formation for the new season!

Goal keeper is Buffon no changes.

Defence: I gave a three man defence which i think is strong enough, because we have davids and tachi to help out. in case we have a comfortable lead in a game, we can easily pull back zamboy into the defence for extra security. though i doubt thats necessary.

Midfield: the midfield is absolutely beautiful. Zamboy and nedved can drop back to pick up balls. Zamboy can create plays from the wings, and nedved can be the actual play maker for the strikers. Miccolli aslo can do his thang!

Attack: our attack as usual is the same, because that has proved to be the best as we used two seasons ago.

with this formation, i think we would be the most feared team in europe, with subs like biri, pessoto, di viao, appaih etc.
OUr defence is good and our attacking flair is beautiful yet FEARFUL!!!!! NEDVEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i got a little excited.:D

anyways, post any comments, i want to hear them.
Dream on mate; I like it and I'm sure alot of other people here and elsewhere like it as well, but unfortunately, the most important person of all (Lippi) doesn't :down:

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
making lot's of changes is not good for the balance of the team we can change only one or 2 positions only :

i will post formation and the subs for it :

------------------------- Buffon (chimenti)

thuram ---- ---tudor ------ montero ------ new left back
(birindelli)--(legrotaglie)--(juliano)------- ( pessoto)

------------------------ tach --------- davids
------------------------( appiah) ----(maresca)
Zambrotta ----------------------------------------nedved
(camo)----------------------------------------------(olivera)
--------------------------------- del piero
--------------------------------- (micolli)
---------------------------- trez
---------------------------( di vaio)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
the only way davids will join chelsea is moggi comes up with a brilliant fee of 20 plus million pounds which this russian dude might allow.

however, davids has stated that he wants to play for juve for at least one more season.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Dream on mate; I like it and I'm sure alot of other people here and elsewhere like it as well, but unfortunately, the most important person of all (Lippi) doesn't :down:

don' worry bout that. i got it all under control. ;)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
making lot's of changes is not good for the balance of the team we can change only one or 2 positions only :

i will post formation and the subs for it :

------------------------- Buffon (chimenti)

thuram ---- ---tudor ------ montero ------ new left back
(birindelli)--(legrotaglie)--(juliano)------- ( pessoto)

------------------------ tach --------- davids
------------------------( appiah) ----(maresca)
Zambrotta ----------------------------------------nedved
(camo)----------------------------------------------(olivera)
--------------------------------- del piero
--------------------------------- (micolli)
---------------------------- trez
---------------------------( di vaio)
I actually kinda like it, but its basiccaly last season, try adding lego, miccoli in first team action, but its good, i like how you put zamboy in midfield. i actually can see that comming, except i think were done on the market for this season :down::down: so no left back....

Jul 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

Zamboy----------------------Neddy--------------------- Miccoli

------------------------Davids--------Tachi ----------------------

---------- Montero---------- Legro --------- Thuram----------

That is my OFFICIAL formation for the new season!

Goal keeper is Buffon no changes.

Defence: I gave a three man defence which i think is strong enough, because we have davids and tachi to help out. in case we have a comfortable lead in a game, we can easily pull back zamboy into the defence for extra security. though i doubt thats necessary.

Midfield: the midfield is absolutely beautiful. Zamboy and nedved can drop back to pick up balls. Zamboy can create plays from the wings, and nedved can be the actual play maker for the strikers. Miccolli aslo can do his thang!

Attack: our attack as usual is the same, because that has proved to be the best as we used two seasons ago.

with this formation, i think we would be the most feared team in europe, with subs like biri, pessoto, di viao, appaih etc.
OUr defence is good and our attacking flair is beautiful yet FEARFUL!!!!! NEDVEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i got a little excited.:D

anyways, post any comments, i want to hear them.
I really liked that formation!! But I would rather see Camoranesi on the wing instead of Miccoli..

Jun 21, 2003
------------------------------ Buffon ----------------------------------
-- Thuram ---------- Legrottaglie ---- Montero --------- Zambrotta --
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------Camoranesi------------ Tacchinardi ---------------Appiah------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------ Nedved -----------------------------------
------------ Trezeguet ------------------------ Del Piero ------------

Goalkeeper: Buffon of course and Chimenti as backup

Defence: Classic four back.... because the players we have are best in a four player defence. And with the new Legrottaglie no reason for changing that. (Also with Lucio perhaps coming next year). Anyway A great mix of young and old. Defenders can't be too young. Zammy is Left back. Played it so well last season and the defencive laps are no problem considering the gain offencively.

Midfield: No Davids. I think he will be in Chelsea in light of the Appiah purchase. Camo will get the chance from the start of the season. A very physical midfield that will need to dominate. My dream is the addition of Aimar and then move Neddy back. (i know you dont think he can play there but with Zamb coming on the outside he will be more central than before).

Attack: the usual suspects. Dont think Miccoli is ready for a starting position just yet. But he will get plenty of chances along the way. And Di Vaio will also fill in for Trez. I think he can.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003

------Miccoli-----------------Nedved------------Camoranesi--

--------------------------------Davids-----------------------------

---Zamboy------- Montero---------Legro -------- Thuram---

DONT GET MAD! just trying something new...

Post your comments i want to hear them. this is the best way i can think of, that we can incorporate camo into the game, and still keep miccoli. In addition, Nedved now has a lot of room to plaly in...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree. Davids isn't a holding mid, so if you want to play that formation then use Tacchi instead of Edgar.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
I don't care what formation we will use and who starts.. I just love this team we have going for us now. It allows us to compete for anything and as a bonus it seems like we can now wear down the team even more because our depth won't let them keep up with us. We can now attack and defend againgst any team. Its a blessing to be able to adapt to your opponent.

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI - STAGIONE 03-04

According to many people, Nicola Legrottaglie will be staring alongside Ferrara in central defense for next season. While the other positions seem fixed, this IMO is a contentious issue. Paolo Montero is still a kick-ass defender, he might not have the pace and stamina but he knows every trick in the book and he's the sort of defender that you want to have in you team, not in the opposition team. He's still the kind of defender that just doesn't let strikers go by him. IMO, it will be best if he starts in Serie A (where gameplay is different than in CL) and for countering the likes of Henry & Vnistelrooy , Legro might come in handy. So here's my staring line-up -

-----------------------BUFFON-------------------------
THURAM---------FERRARA-------LEGROTTAGLIE------GRYGERA
ZAMBROTTA--------------TACCHINARDI------------DAVIDS--
----------------------------NEDVED--------------------
----DEL PIERO---------------------TREZEGUET------------

BTW, i will promise you that you will hear Grygera to Juve anyday now. They say he's ready to sign immediately.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Grygera to Juve is great, but isn't he a right back/centre back? As far as I know he is, but if he can play as a left back then that's brilliant. Hmmm... the only other thing that I would question would be the central defensive pairing of Ferrara and Legrottaglie. Why not partner Legro with Tudor, who's younger, faster and stronger than Ferrara? :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)