Formation 4-2-3-1.......pick your players! (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
You enjoy walking that thin line of entertaining me and really pissing me off don't you?
:LOL:

my answer: aaahaaaa :D

but dont worry, if i fall off the line, i'll want to fall by the entertaining side :angel:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:LOL:

my answer: aaahaaaa :D

but dont worry, if i fall off the line, i'll want to fall by the entertaining side :angel:
ahem falling BY the entertaining side is actually falling on the pissy side :D

u have to fall ON the entertaining side...

memin

Aug 11, 2002
.........................................buffon
......thuram..............tudor............ferrara................zambrotta
..................tachinardi............................davids

...........camoranesi...........nedved......................dp

..........................................trezeguet

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
that's the best lineup for that formation....though i still hate the formation :fero:

Biri instead of Zambrotta wouldn't be too bad. even pessotto would be good.

They all have their pros and cons, but they are kinda equel.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
btw ian, wots ur avatar, n have got ur lotus yet??
My avatar is the cheat, for more info on that click this link: Click Here

And yes I've got my Lotus, though it is sitting in a garage back in the States...

Jul 28, 2002
well i hope u enjoy ur classic brit sports car.....btw...ur 201 cm tall, how the smeg do u fit in it?

Jul 12, 2002
well i hope u enjoy ur classic brit sports car.....btw...ur 201 cm tall, how the smeg do u fit in it?
Actually, I had to have the seat set real low in the car when I got it all redone, but even so, it is a tight fit. And thanx.

Jul 28, 2002
uve had it redon...wise move m8 :D guess its in top notch condition then :D i live near tvr...so i get to see sum mint new motors....ive seen tvrs latested prototype today...no idea wots its called, but the paint job was :eek:

Jul 12, 2002
uve had it redon...wise move m8 :D guess its in top notch condition then :D i live near tvr...so i get to see sum mint new motors....ive seen tvrs latested prototype today...no idea wots its called, but the paint job was :eek:
Was it irridescant? I heard that TVR was working going to put on their new car. And yeah when I had it redone, they put in auto-stick transmission, and an up-graded motor, plus some electronic upgrades that I wanted.

Jul 28, 2002
y did u want an autostick?? i kno lotus' of that era had crap manuals but an autostick!!!:eek: i bet u got air con tho :D

Jul 12, 2002
y did u want an autostick?? i kno lotus' of that era had crap manuals but an autostick!!!:eek: i bet u got air con tho :D
I love autostick, it's all the fun of manual, but with the utility of automatic. The car had air conditioning when I purchased it, but I upgraded the defroster, added electronically adjustable seats, power windows and locks, a 12 speaker stereo system, and some fancy digital read-outs for the Turbos.

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i would suggest that, but the problem is that Davids is not a holding midfielder, so it's hard for him to destribute the ball. all he does is get the ball.

That's why a player like Tacchi is needed with him.

check out post #2 in this thread to see my formation(with transfers).
In my opinion, Davids is the best 'holding' midfielder in modern football, and the best playmaker since Ruud Gullit. Did you see him play in the latest Euro cup? He played the best I've ever seen any playmaker do.

Davids is just as good on the ball as he is without it. He can dribble, he's one of the best passers in the world and he packs a fierce shot.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cleverpetey ] ++

In my opinion, Davids is the best 'holding' midfielder in modern football, and the best playmaker since Ruud Gullit. Did you see him play in the latest Euro cup? He played the best I've ever seen any playmaker do.

Davids is just as good on the ball as he is without it. He can dribble, he's one of the best passers in the world and he packs a fierce shot.
Are u sure we are talking about the only bespectacled footballer on the field in world football as you have just described all his weaknesses. He is not any good at as a holding midfielder as he always goes forward , he is more of a complete midfielder who can attack and defend as his speed and energy levels are high.

As a playmaker he will be absolutely atrocious for obvious reasons, and please Gullitt was not a playmaker, he can dribble as he has quick feet but the problem is he gets carried away and loses the ball, as for his passing , he has very little passing ability as most of his passes go astray

He might have had a blinder in the latest Euro Cup mainly because he was suspended:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Are u sure we are talking about the only bespectacled footballer on the field in world football as you have just described all his weaknesses. He is not any good at as a holding midfielder as he always goes forward , he is more of a complete midfielder who can attack and defend as his speed and energy levels are high.

As a playmaker he will be absolutely atrocious for obvious reasons, and please Gullitt was not a playmaker, he can dribble as he has quick feet but the problem is he gets carried away and loses the ball, as for his passing , he has very little passing ability as most of his passes go astray

He might have had a blinder in the latest Euro Cup mainly because he was suspended:D
As a fierce and loyal supporter of Edgar Davids to the point of being illogical and oblivious to his mistakes and shortcomings I am going to disagree with you totally :p

You dont want to argue with me- it will take you nowhere I guarantee :D

Jul 12, 2002
Davids is a fairly good passer, but he's no playmaker, though he is better at it than anyone on the team with the exceptions of DP and Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)