For US Gamers! The best Football game ever! (2 Viewers)

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

The problem with that in FIFA is, you can just sell off most of your squad and make a team of superstars SO EASILY, it wasn't fun ata all. I'm not trying to compare the management side of the game with CM, but in CM, when u buy a star player, it's such a landmark and you WANT to play with them. When I play with Juve in FIFA, I refuse to buy any of the good players, because..it's not Juve.
    same as me in Winning eleven....when i play the master league, and get to Division 1, i dont go off and buy all the best players. i've been in division 1 for 2 seasons now and i have around 80,000 points. That's enough to buy a couple of World star teams, but i dont because it's not juve.

i've only bought players that have a realistic chance of playing with juve.

My team is like this:

Buffon
    Chimenty
    Tudor
    Pessotto
    Birindelli
    Bonera
    Chivu
    Thuram
    De Micheles
    Davids
    Stankovic
    Tacchinardi
    Camo
    Zambrotta
    Gronkjaer
    D'Alessandro
    Nedved
    Del Piero
    Trez
    Di Vaio
    Mutu
    Miccoli
    Olivera

the core juve is still there.
    i had to offload players like Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano, Conte because they got too old. (notice i didn't go buy Nesta, Canna, Rivaldo, sheva.....:rolleyes: )

anyway, in WE6FE it's also easy to make a world team.
    What you do is base copy the players you like and put them in an empty list. then change all their nationalities to, for example, Nigiria.
    now, i can edit the nigirian national team and put in all the world star players in nigiria.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

:thumb: :) :cool:

You should have Moggi's job! :D

and BTW... it's Grønkjær :D
    close enough ;)

I've always liked Grønkjær. he seems so underrated. he's a good player, and not to mention versitile :thumb:

He scored in his debut with my juve team too :cool:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I've always liked Grønkjær. he seems so underrated.
    He's cool! Denmarks best winger... I guess he is kinda underrated, but I think I know why. He's still young and not very consistent. He'll improve if Chelsea keeps using him... and they should after he saved their ass's in that last match!

I just love this pic...

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25

He's cool! Denmarks best winger... I guess he is kinda underrated, but I think I know why. He's still young and not very consistent. He'll improve if Chelsea keeps using him... and they should after he saved their ass's in that last match!

I just love this pic...
    he's been pretty goood when he plays...
    how old is he?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    BTW... this game, is it really that good?
    I usually hate Konami's football games. The graphics suck, and the gameplay is really screwed up... what's the word I'm looking for.... square!

Still the same or what?
    Do you have some pics from the game?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Well... it lokes better... But they'll never beat FIFA in the graphics department... oh yeahh, is that supposed to be Beckham?? :LOL: :D :LOL:

Pretty nice review though. But it doesn't say alot about the gameplay. :groan: Konami usually suck in that department as well. But I really hope they've done better this time, cuz I'm really tired of FIFA 2003 and CM4.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    But it doesn't say alot about the gameplay. :groan: Konami usually suck in that department as well.
    :confused:

For me, ISS2000 is the best football game ever made, I've played it more or less everyday since I bought it 3 years ago.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

:confused:

For me, ISS2000 is the best football game ever made, I've played it more or less everyday since I bought it 3 years ago.
    :LOL: It's official! Torkel and I will never agree on anything. :D ;)

I've also played that game alot, but I'm no fan... pure boredom drove me to it.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    :LOL: It's official! Torkel and I will never agree on anything. :D ;)

I've also played that game alot, but I'm no fan... pure boredom drove me to it.
    Doesn't seem like we will. I think the game is the best, very non-locked like the FIFA games. You can play tactical, unlike the FIFA game were there just running and shooting.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well it doesn't really matter... cuz I don't have a favorite football game. So what's the point in debating?
    Don't know, just said what I feel. Jeez...

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    When is this game coming to europe?
    It's not....

Europe's version is Pro Evolution Soccer 2

the latest game to be releasted:
    Winning Eleven 7 (will be released in Japan on august 7th)

till this day, my fav footie game is: "Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Jejeje i played yesterday your so beloves winning eleven 6 with that we doit patch.

The game play is better and realis than fifa ex:

-If the enemy miss a pass, you can pass the ball right away before being in possetion. IN other words,,, fast counter attacks.

-When you execute a sliding tackle to get the ball, some of the time you grab the ball in your foot, like in the real life. When you are pushing your enemy to get the ball, haha its look so funny and is very realist.

-When you play against another clubs,, for example i played the fianl against milan.....the play in the back up song THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ANTHEM, i was very very impressed with this!! just too cool.

now the things that i dont like.

- Oh the players faces,,,and the graphics itselves. The players are so ugly, they look totally diffretn from the real ones, not like fifa. The shorts of the players are so big!!! they looks like having towel inside the short.

-The shoots, they are so weak, and the power bar recharge extremly fast, that is difficult to get a right shoot!.

-The running passes are very inacurated and are semi-autimatic, not like fifa, were you can do explendit running passes and make the defenders twist.

Ok in resume, i think that the gamneplay of winning eleven is so much better, because you can do a lot of things, more near to the real life.
    the FIFA graphics are far better.

IN general, winning eleven wins i think.

Hey anyone here knows when they will launch the next winning eleven? or the fifa 2004?? because EA sports were talking about the best game of history or somehting like that

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It's not....

Europe's version is Pro Evolution Soccer 2

the latest game to be releasted:
    Winning Eleven 7 (will be released in Japan on august 7th)

till this day, my fav footie game is: "Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution"
    Is any of these games ever coming to PC?

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Is any of these games ever coming to PC?
    yeah, i heard Winning Eleven's first PC game might be Winning Eleven 7.

i also heard that Winning eleven 7 will have option that can make you play online with the PS2. (they never had this before)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)