For those who understand Italian (Juventini radio and Tv shows) (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I don't know how many of you we have in this forum :D , but I thought that those few might appreciate this.

Every monday, from 9.30 pm* to 11 pm (italian time), a roman radio station broadcasts "Signora mia", a 100% juventino show. You can listen to it here http://www.radiospazioaperto.it/#1 clicking "R.S.A." on the "Ascolta la tua radio" space you find on the left. It's really worth it, trust me! :agree:

*It's beginning as I'm typing

And, if you like it, the same cast of Juventini will begin a new adventure this Thursday night (9-10.30 pm Italian time), bringing their show also on a roman Tv station. I'll post instructions on how to find it on the satellite as soon as I have them.

This is what I've been able to get, let me know if you find the channel. It's called T9 and the show is "La Juve è sempre la Juve"

Hotbird 13 est
Freq: 11.179
Polarità: H
SR: 27500

I thought we could use this thread also for when there are other interesting Juventini things on Italian media.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    The Tv show is tonight (in about 30 minutes). I updated the first post.

OP
    isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    They start with saying that Interisti can't understand that winning a scudetto on the field is something special, cause they never won anything and that no fake court will ever take the joy of our scudetti away from us.

Then Massimo (Er go de Turone on the j1897 forum) answers to Antonello, the guy on his right. This Antonello is a Del Piero critic.

He says that Ale is great and not only because he remained this year or for what he did before the injury. He says that after the injury Ale scored more than 100 goals, was decisive also for the NT (in this last WC and in the qual. matches). We won other 4 scudetti after the injury and the fact that they are now on other shirts hasn't anything to do with him. He scores 16 goal/year as a support striker and he fights. When he's not fit he's not one of those who damage the team, like some other overrrated half-players "I won't mention". When he's not fit he plays as a left back, he run, fights and gives his soul to the team. There are no start with this spirit, with this "rage", that managed to come back from injuries. Capello didn't treat him like he deserved, but he kept silent , entered the pith and scored. Doping? People accuse him to be doped, and wrongly so cause there has been a trial and a verdict denying it, Del Piero reacted with all his strenght and managed to return "Del Piero". "And Antonello here still dares to crticize him".

Antonello answers that when a player costs his club 5 mio €/year he has to perform as a 5mio€ player. If he doesn't perform like one he can't protest if he's sent on the bench. There was a year when Del Piero scored his firs goal on action on the matchday before the last, against Parma. Did Del Piero deserve 5 mio€ that year? Or with the same money you could have paid three other players? In the end not always Del Piero was a good business for Juve and when he doesn't play well he has to be criticized like any other player, even though he's Del Piero, he's the captain, he has played for Juve forever and he decided to remain also in serie B.

I apologize for all the mistakes I surely have made :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    They start with saying that Interisti can't understand that winning a scudetto on the field is something special, cause they never won anything and that no fake court will ever take the joy of our scudetti away from us.

Then Massimo (Er go de Turone on the j1897 forum) answers to Antonello, the guy on his right. This Antonello is a Del Piero critic.

He says that Ale is great and not only because he remained this year or for what he did before the injury. He says that after the injury Ale scored more than 100 goals, was decisive also for the NT (in this last WC and in the qual. matches). We won other 4 scudetti after the injury and the fact that they are now on other shirts hasn't anything to do with him. He scores 16 goal/year as a support striker and he fights. When he's not fit he's not one of those who damage the team, like some other overrrated half-players "I won't mention". When he's not fit he plays as a left back, he run, fights and gives his soul to the team. There are no start with this spirit, with this "rage", that managed to come back from injuries. Capello didn't treat him like he deserved, but he kept silent , entered the pith and scored. Doping? People accuse him to be doped, and wrongly so cause there has been a trial and a verdict denying it, Del Piero reacted with all his strenght and managed to return "Del Piero". "And Antonello here still dares to crticize him".

Antonello answers that when a player costs his club 5 mio €/year he has to perform as a 5mio€ player. If he doesn't perform like one he can't protest if he's sent on the bench. There was a year when Del Piero scored his firs goal on action on the matchday before the last, against Parma. Did Del Piero deserve 5 mio€ that year? Or with the same money you could have paid three other players? In the end not always Del Piero was a good business for Juve and when he doesn't play well he has to be criticized like any other player, even though he's Del Piero, he's the captain, he has played for Juve forever and he decided to remain also in serie B.

I apologize for all the mistake I surely have made :D
    Thanks for the translation Elisa, but i really hate it when people say he costs so much in wages, yet they fail to point out that del piero's image has benifited the club and he brings in a lot of money from t shirt sales etc, this forum is an example of how many juve supporters there are because of alessandro

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Perhaps the greatest player in Juve history--and he only makes 5MEuro a year.

Wow, over here a middle of the road 5th starter in baseball makes more than that.

Most #1 players make $12-20 million in baseball. Ale is probably in the top 3-4 players over the last 10 years....I am amazed, TBH.

OP
    isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    You know, the likes of Balzaretti have to play almost 3 years to get one single million :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I love it when they start every show with the 5 Maggio audio. :D

They also have a guy who imitates Moggi, very nice show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)