for RED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3404963 said:
i know i'll be banned for this, but FUCK YOU RED, FUCK YOU WORST MODERATOR EVER! FUCK FC ABERDEEN I WISH THEY WILL PLAY IN SCOTTISH DIVISION 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKIN DUMBASS GIVIN ME INFRACTIONS NON STOP BECAUSE SOME COCKSUCKERS PROVOKING ME 24/7!!!!!YOU SHOULD BANN PROVOCATEURS AT FIRST FUCKIN DUMB!!!!!!!!!HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME AN INFRACTION IF I CALL SOMEBODY INCEST SON? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS NOT CHILD OF INCEST???????? YOU STUPID DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM DONE!!!!!!!BYE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN PUT UR INFRACTIONS IN UR FAT SCOTTISH ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
"HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME AN INFRACTION IF I CALL SOMEBODY INCEST SON? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS NOT CHILD OF INCEST???????? YOU STUPID DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol2::lol2:

Best part.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's kind of like an infantry soldier armed with lots of hand-grenades who never learned you're supposed to throw it after you pull the pin.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol of my all time here, I would say Red is the least likely mod I would even think to accuse of being biased.

Take it easy comrade, people provoke/goad you because you let them, and give reactions like this or whatever insults you blurt.
Agreed, Red is fair and I think RUS deserves what he gets.

See you soon, RUS.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lol of my all time here, I would say Red is the least likely mod I would even think to accuse of being biased.

Take it easy comrade, people provoke/goad you because you let them, and give reactions like this or whatever insults you blurt.
:shifty:

"HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME AN INFRACTION IF I CALL SOMEBODY INCEST SON? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS NOT CHILD OF INCEST???????? YOU STUPID DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol2::lol2:

Best part.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)