For gray (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Too late cause I don't have regular internet access but happy birthday Graham! So you hit the big 2-0. It's depressing innit? My own birthday is coming up again too :down:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
There's no hype to 21 where I come from. In Holland, you are allowed to drink mild alcohol (beer etc) from age 16 and from age 18 you are allowed to drink heavy alcohol (whisky etc), use soft drugs and you are allowed to get your driver's license.

Ah, to be 18 again :touched:

21 is just another year :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
There's no hype to 21 where I come from. In Holland, you are allowed to drink mild alcohol (beer etc) from age 16 and from age 18 you are allowed to drink heavy alcohol (whisky etc), use soft drugs and you are allowed to get your driver's license.

Ah, to be 18 again :touched:

21 is just another year :)
In fact lookign at it like that, I'm not really sure why there's hype in the UK. You can do pretty much everything when you're 18. 21 is like a coming of age or something .. but there's no way I'm going to either grow up or settle down till I'm at least 30 so it won't change too much :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
In fact lookign at it like that, I'm not really sure why there's hype in the UK. You can do pretty much everything when you're 18. 21 is like a coming of age or something .. but there's no way I'm going to either grow up or settle down till I'm at least 30 so it won't change too much :D
Smart man :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)